Chapter 35

-Dean Pov-
Since today was our last day at the Poconos and roman and I sat all day in our cabin doing absolutely nothing. I didn't want to spend my last day here like this.
"Let's do something!" I rolled over onto Romans lap looking up at him with puppy eyes.
"I'll do you." Roman said jokingly as I hit his shoulder and shook my head.
"Maybe tonight but only if we can do something!"
"How about the pool? Or zip lining?"
"Let's do the pool first." I got up and ran into the bedroom to put on my bathing suit. I love going to the pool, it's so relaxing, and I get to see my baby shirtless. His wet hair dripping from its ends onto his beautiful body, and his tribal tattoo, fuck it's so hot. I shook the thought of Roman out of my mind and put in my bathing suit. I grabbed a towel and grabbed Romans bathing suit. I threw it at him as he gave me a stare and I kissed his cheek before running out the cabin towards the pool. He's going to kick my ass.
...
-Seth Pov-
Punk and I were talking about stuff when my phone began to ring. I looked at the caller ID and my eyes widened.
"Oh my god, it's Wade." A smile spread across my face but it quickly turned into a frown.
"Answer it!" Punk pulled me out of my thoughts. I jumped before answering it and walking out the front door. What ever I say to Wade I don't want Punk hearing it.
"Hello?"
"Seth. When you get back I really need to talk to you."
"Why what happened? I-is something wrong? Are you okay?" I heard Wade sigh.
"I'm alright. Don't worry. I just want to talk to you about a few things between us."
"That sounds fine. I get back home tomorrow. I'll text you once I'm back then. Actually, I think I'll be texting you all night. I really fucking miss you. But I'm really upset with you also." I already felt my eyes tearing up.
"I miss you too. And I know. We both have explaining to do."
"Both of us?" I didn't go off and get drunk with my best friend.
"About you and Punk. It seems like you really fancy him."
"Oh. I don't know." That was a lie, I did know. I really did like Punk.
"I guess we will have to talk about it tomorrow. Ill let you have fun at the Poconos."
"Alright." I sighed.
"I love you." We both said at the same time. There was silence. I quickly hung up. I looked around for Punk, I really hope he didn't hear me on the phone. I don't want him to think he doesn't have a chance with me. I went to my phone and texted Wade. I put my phone in my pocket and went inside the cabin.
"What did he have to say?" Punk asked.
"He wants to talk to me once I get back tomorrow." I shrugged. "It's probably nothing. If he says sorry I don't think I can forgive him right then and there." Another lie. Knowing me I'll forgive him when I really didn't mean it. I sat next to punk and put my head on his lap. "Let's just watch tv until sunset starts, and we could head to the pool."
"Alright. You sure everything's okay?"
"Yep."