Chapter 18

-Roman POV-
Dean and I squirmed off after the small incident with Seth. I felt like banging my head multiple times against the wall. We were so close to kissing, and then Seth came in and I ran off, if I didn't run off Dean wouldn't have along with me. I heard some rock music from the hallway. Seth must be out of the shower. From the past few days I've known him he seems like the guy to like screamo and Rock music. He's gonna find a great surprise in there, Dean. Unless Dean went elsewhere. I decided to text Wade so that I could tell him about what happened. I would tell him to get to the bed room but we gotta go ASAP. So I grabbed my stuff and banged on the other bedroom door and yelled at Seth and Wade to hurry the fuck up. Dean was curled up on the couch watching some tv. I walked behind him and put my hands on his shoulders. He jumped at my touch but warmed up once he found out it was me.
"You okay?" I asked. Rubbing my hands on his shoulders.
"I'm fine." He silently said. He's got something on his mind. I grabbed his leather jacket and put it on his lap.
"Put this on. It's starting to become cold now." I sat next to him.
"I'll be okay." Dean sighed.
"Please?" I pulled him by his shirt as he dropped his head on my chest.
"But whyy?" He curled up into a ball next to me.
"Cause it's cold. Do it for me. And so that we won't be late." I kissed his forehead.
"Fine." He put his leather jacket on as I grabbed his wrist as he flinched a little. He's so sensitive under his bad boy figure. He only shows his true self when he's around me Seth and Wade. I lead him to the front door and I grabbed our bags with our oufits we chose for the shield. Wade and Seth came out of the room while Seth had his bag in his hand. I guess Wade didn't need his things since he's been in wwe longer.
"Ready guys?" I said, moving up the bags to my shoulder.
"Certainly." Wade nodded
"I guess." Shrugged.
"No I'm scared." Dean frowned. I frowned back at Dean. I didn't want him to be scared on his first day.
"Wade your driving." I said as Seth sighed in relief giving Wade the keys and smirking. Wade groaned. "Go ahead of us. I need to talk to Dean."
"Alright." Wade grabbed Seths hand and opened the door. After they got ahead I held deans hand tightly and locked the hotel room door behind us.
"Why are you scared?"
"People. Like the other wrestlers. I've heard about pleanty. Like Randy Orton, a lot of people say he's the bully of WWE. And people also say Kane is a bad guy too..." Dean sighed.
"Well that's part of the storyline Deanie." I say as I press the button to the elevator.
"No aside from the storyline." Dean shook his head as the elevator dinged and opened the doors, allowing us to walk in.
"Oh. Well they can't do anything to you. I'll be by your side. So will Seth. We stick together no matter what." I kissed the side of his head. He's so cute.. I keep saying this to myself. I sighed.
"Is there anything else bothering you?"
"Sounds like something's bothering you other than me." Dean looked at me. The elevator dinged letting us walk out.
"Just something in my head. Once we get on the ring my mind will clear." I shrugged. I would tell Dean but it's about him. We walked towards the rental car getting in the back and setting the bags next to me. I pulled Dean next to me. He cuddled into my chest and closed his eyes. On the ride there Seth kept talking about how he felt he was going to mess up. Dean silently agreed as I petted his head. Wade concentrated on driving.
-time skip to the locker rooms-
Seth Dean and I changed in the same locker room. Dean didn't want to change in front of us so he went into the bathroom. Seth and I changed back to back. Once Dean came out in his oufit he looked sexy as shit. He had white athletic tape wrapped around his wrists and his hair a brushed back. Seth was wearing gloves and I had something around my wrists. I forgot what they were called though. Dean looked at me up and down from afar and smiled. He eventually walked up to Seth and I.
"Okay guys, first day of work! Let's go!" Seth put his fist in as I did also, Dean put his in last as we all smiled at each other and left the locker room. Security told us where we had to go. Hunter told us the storyline before our theme song started to play.
"Good luck boys." Hunter patted all of our backs as we all ran out to thousands of people cheering. Dean acted as if he was tuff guy in the shield. I know he's probably terrified, or he may be thinking this was way better than he thought it was. Seth was more exited than ever. I can't believe I'm here right now...
-time skip to when they're done on stage-
Seth basically got knocked out. I had to carry him over my shoulder out of the ring. We won though. First day and we win. That's good.
"Get some ice for him." I asked putting Seth down on a couch. Dean as I looked at Seths black eye and small cuts on the top of his brow. Seth groaned.
"You'll be fine." I petted his head as I watched the tv from the other end of the room. It was showing what was going on in raw live. At the moment Sheamus was going against Wade. I bet Seth wants to see this.
"Sethie. Wades on now." Seth opened his one eye widely.
"Who's the living piece of paper?" Seth asked. The guy was pretty white.
"His names Sheamus. He's Irish. I could tell by his intro." I shrugged as Dean came in with ice and slapped it on Seths eye.
"COLD OH MY FUCK." Seth jumped as Dean jumped backwards.
"Calm down it'll be fine. Just watch Wade. I'm gonna go get changed." I turned to Dean "you wanna come or do you want to stay with Seth?"
"I'll stay with Seth." Dean said as I nodded and left the room. I'm tired from tonight. Can't wait to get back to the hotel room and cuddle with Dean.