Chapter 26

-Roman POV-

My alarm clock went off as I turned it off. I slid my way out of Deans grip and walked to the other end of our room. I ran towards the bed and jumped on Dean.

"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" I kissed all over his face as he groaned.

"Rommy!" Dean giggled and tried to cover his face.

"Guess whaaaaat?" I smiled

"What?"

"WERE GOING TO THE POCONOS!" I shook Dean intensely and got off the bed. I picked Dean up bridal style and spun him around.

"You're joking!" Dean smiled and held on to me, afraid he was gonna fall.

"Of course I'm not!" I kissed him and put him down. I got our suitcases out of the closet. "Okay I packed our shit up and we have an hour to get ready before we leave." I looked at the time and it was 6:07 AM.

"Okay well I'm showering. After my shower I'm gonna thank you with a bunch of hugs and kisses." Dean left the room as I sat on the bed and went on my phone.

...

-Seth POV-

My alarm went off at 6:30. I recognized that my head was on Punks chest. I traced my fingers around the skull tattooed on Punks chest. I don't know when he took his shirt off, but I loved all his tattoos. I should wake him up though.

"Punkie Boo, wake up." I poked his cheek making his face scrunch up before he opened his eyes.

"Huh?" He rubbed his eyes and turned towards me, making my head fall onto the pillow .

"Wake up. We need to get ready for the poconos." I rolled over him and got off the bed.

"Did you have to roll over me?" He stretched.

"Yep. Now get up." I left the room and banged on Romans door. "ROMAN IM FUCKING HUNGRY!"

He opened the door. "Are you serious?"

"Completely." I smiled.

"When we get out of here we'll stop somewhere, k?

"UGH THATS SO LONG." I walked away from the door and walked back into mine.

"What the fuck?" Punk got up and laughed.

"I'm hungry." I pouted.

"No shit sherlock." He laughed and began to take his things to the front door.

...

-Dean POV-

"WAIT ARE WE TAKING A PLANE OR ARE WE DRIVING?" Seth yelled from the back seat. Making me flinch.

"TAKING A PLANE IDIOT!" I yelled back.

"OKAY. WHEN ARE WE GETTING FOOD?" 

"STOP YELLING GOD DAMN IT!" Roman yelled, making me jump. Why do I still jump when he yells?

"Can we get dunkin donuts?"  Seth asked

"Yes." I rolled my eyes. 

...

Once we were all on the plane I had to start thanking Roman more, I couldn't believe he did this for our anniversary.

"I fucking love you." I hugged Roman.

"I love you too." He hugged me back.

"You didn't have to do this for me." I held his hand and rubbed my thumb over his.

"But I wanted to. I love to see you happy." 

"Well still, it makes my present look stupid." I pulled out a long rectangular box out of my pocket and gave it to him. He opened it and it revealed and golden chain bracelet, with his name "Leati" in cursive.  

"This isn't stupid." He kissed me . "I love it. Now help me put this on." He put out his wrist towards me and gave me the bracelet. I put it on him as he looked at it and smiled. "This present is perfect." He kissed my head as I grabbed his hand and held it.