Chapter 22

-Roman POV-
I layed back on the couch and smiled. So we finally kissed. I wanted to kiss him more. Knowing he feels the same way makes my stomach tingle and my heart beat out of my chest. The good thing is that I have a whole week to be with Dean since the shield started to preform on raw. Not smackdown just yet. I don't know why though. I texted Wade.
R: Dean kissed me!
W: no way!
R: yes way! I was gonna kiss him but I guess I was talking too much for deans liking (even though I just started my sentence.) and he kissed me! He made me fall backwards and he was on top of me. And after he went to go take his shower which is where he's at now.
W: you guys are so cute!! I wish Seth and I were like that. But it seems like our relationship is all sex.
R: then don't make it like that. Try to go slow with him. I have to go though, deans out of his shower.
W: alright.
I put my phone on the table and Dean came into the living room with jeans on but no shirt. His hair was dripping wet. I hate how he casually comes out like this wouldn't bother me.
"I have a question." Dean walked to the couch and sat on my lap.
"What's up?"
"What does it this mean? Like, are we a couple or...?" Deans voice faded
"Do you want it to mean that were a couple?"
"Would you?"
"Yea, kinda. I mean, Dean when I first met you I thought you were super fucking cute." I blushed. Can't believe I admitted that.
"So did I actually." Dean chuckled "and yea,I would like it to mean that were together it would mean the world to me." Dean smiled.
"Then that's what it would mean." I held Deans cheek and pulled him into my lips. Our small kiss turned out into a makeout session. I heard the bedroom door open. At this point I didn't care who saw us. Deans officially mine. I heard a gasp.
"YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE!!!!!" Seth jumped on both of us making Dean shoot up ten feet high and falling off the couch. He held his hand up to his heart and gave Seth a death stare. I smiled a little bit at Deans reaction.
"God fucking damn it Seth!" Dean got up and hit Seth upside the head.
"Ow!"
"Asshole." Dean growled and pushed Seth lightly so that he could sit next to me.
"You guys are adorable!! AMBREIGNS FOREVER!!!" Seth wailed his arms in the air.
"Dude your so weird." I laughed.
"Seriously." Dean laughed with me.
"But you love me!" Seth hugged both of us and walked away.