Chapter 27

-Seth POV-

When we got off the plane and got to Pennsylvania, I got a call from a random number. I decided to answer it while Roman was getting a rental car.

"Hello?"

"Baby! I've missed you so much!" My ex fiancé, Leighla?!

"What do you need?" I sighed.

"Do you remember how I said maybe we could try again sometime?"

"Yea."

"I wanted to know, maybe that sometime could be now?"

"No. Leighla, I've found someone." Someone who probably doesn't even love me anymore. Ugh.

"I'll kill that whore!" 

"That whore, is a dude. Just to let you know."

"YOU'RE GAY?!"

"Bisexual."

"Don't tell me its that Wade guy. Or is it Phillip?!" How the fuck does she know Punks real name?! 

"How do you know Punks real name?"

"I do my research."

"You fucking creep. I'm blocking this number also, and putting a restraining order on you! I don't trust you. And don't do anything to fuck up my life! Because I swear I'll go and do it right back!" I hung up and turned around as Punk was staring at me with a confused look.

"It was my ex fiancé. She still has a "thing" for me."

"And she knows who I am?"

"Apparently. But anyone could look up CM Punk on google and figure out your real name. What confused me is how she knew we started hanging out. "

"I don't know. But lets not have that ruin our time at the Poconos." Punk put his arm around my shoulders and walked me back with Dean and Roman, who have already rented our car.

...

-Wade POV-

I wonder whats up with Seth... he hasn't texted me in a while. Damn. I checked my snapchat to see if Seth posted anything. When I looked though his story I saw that he was with Punk, Roman, and Dean. Wait, Punk? One snapchat was a picture with him and Punk, he had his head on Punks chest in a car (looked like the back seat) and the caption said: "Poconos with Punkie Boo!" Ugh, he calls him Punkie Boo?! The second snapchat was a video, Punk had the camera and Seth was asleep on Punks lap.

"Aww, look at my Sethie Bear sleep!" Punk said

"Are you taking video of him?" Sounded like Dean.

"Yes! He looks so adroa- uh, funny!" Punk said

"Were you about to say adorable?!"

"No!"

"Yes you were!" it looked like Dean knocked the camera out of his hands, making the video end.

By the end of watching that video I was furious. Ugh! I can't loose Seth to him, it just can't happen! I looked at Romans snapchat, all I saw was a picture of Punk and Seth asleep in the back seat, with the caption: "Aren't they so cute?" The next snapchat was a picture of Roman and Dean kissing  in a pool with Seth and Punk trying to photo bomb in the background. The caption said: "Finally at the Poconos! <3" 

I hate this. And I can't even do anything about it! Fine, I'll just have to get him jealous, with Drew. Post snapchats, and pretend like I could care less about him. Even though thats completely not true.