Chapter 33

-Dean POV-

I put out plates and set up the table for Punk, Seth, Rommy, and I. This stupid goofy smile wouldn't get off my face and I couldn't help it, last night was amazing, short, but amazing. And I sure as hell was going to tell someone, and that someone is going to be Seth. After breakfast I'll pull him aside or something.

...

"Seth I need to talk to you outside for a sec." I said putting my plate into the sink.

"Finee." Seth got up and went outside as I followed behind him, I told Rommy and Punk I was going to be back.

"So, Roman and I took another step in our relationship-" Seth gasped.

"You guys fucked?!" Seth began to jump up and down. "OMG THATS SO CUTE!" Seth wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Damn could you be any fucking louder about it?!" I rolled my eyes as Seth let me go and smiled.

"Thats a big step, so does that mean I'm going to be putting headphones every night back home now?"

"Seth! My fucking god shut the hell up." I hit him lightly upside the head making him chuckle and roll his eyes.

"I'll take that as a yes!" Seth smiled and hugged me. "Thats good for you two, I would love to have that kind of relationship."

"Theres Punk, he doesn't seem like Wade, just really dorky and awkward. But perfect for you."

"Yea but I still have to figure things out, I really like Punk, and I want to be more than friends, but then theres wade, who makes me want to just, melt. Its complicated Dean." Seth sighed.

"Do what makes you happy." I kissed the top of his head. "I want you to be happy, not miserable, Wade broke your heart last night. Just have a long thought about that." I ruffled his hair and went back inside, he really does need to think about that.

...

-Wade POV-

"My fucking head hurts." Drew said as he sat beside me on the couch. When I turned around he was still fucking naked.

"Drew, put some clothes on, god damn it." I laughed as Drew looked down, making his eyes widen.

"Fuck Wade and you don't tell until now?! That guy probably as my dick!"

"I'm pretty sure he's seen it before that." I smirked.

"Are you calling me a slut?"

"No dumbass, put some clothes on, and i'll explain. plus you look more like a hustler."

"Shut up Wade!" Drew threw a couch cushion at me and walked off into my room to find some clothes. Once Drew came back with basketball shorts only, of course. I explained what I think we did from the scene I woke up to. I looked on my phone to see if I could find any pictures or videos, and i found a few on snapchat, and a few in my phones gallery. The snapchats were just a bunch of videos of me and Drew dance-fucking each other, and that other dude. The ones in my gallery were videos of Drew and I making out, in the videos I seemed to be into squeezing his ass. "We did not do that last night." Drew put his hand over his mouth.

"We did. Let me see your butt, did you see how I was touching it in that video? I have to find out what made me love it so much."

"Really?"

"Yes, lay over my lap." I laughed as Drew rolled his eyes and plopped himself over my lap. I started poking at his butt and smacking it, this was fun.

"What the fuck are you doing to my ass?" Drew chuckled.

"Your ass looks nice is basketball shorts. Now I see why my hands were all over your ass, I can't get them off now!" I continued to play with his butt.

"Stuart Alexander Benett! Your so dirty." He knows I hate it when he uses my real name, ugh, I hate the name Stuart.

"Andrew Galloway!" I teased. He quickly turned around and gave me a death stare, I just stuck my tongue out.

"I'm going to kill you!" Drew jumped up and now his legs were sitting beside my lap and our mid areas were fairly close to each other. Drews hands were coming towards my face and I quickly grabbed them. He tried to beat my strength and actually succeeded. He pushed my hands  back onto the couch and then above my head. In a kind of, dominating position.

"I should be doing this to you, you should know if anyones dominant, its me." I smirked.

"Why you say that?" Drew began to get closer to my face, making my face heat up.

"I'm taller, I'm older." 

"Doesn't mean there couldn't be a change." Drews voice was now a whisper. He smirked, making me smirk back at him, he then came closer to me and kissed me, our kiss turned into a french one, my hands escaped Drews grip making my hands slide down to his ass, once I gave it a good squeeze making Drew moan a bit, and kiss me more roughly. Damn, Drews got me thinking of nobody other than him right now.