Chapter 25

-Seth Pov-

"Hello?"

"Open the door I'm here."

"Okay." I hung up and ran to the door before opening it. Punk was standing there with his bag and a bunch dunking donuts shit.

"Guess what?" Punk smiled and walked in.

"What?"

"I got the four of us dunking donuts!" He put his bag down and put everything he got on the counter.

"Ohmygodthisisgonnabethebestsleepoverever!" I said quickly before hugging him.

"Your such a spaz jeez Sethie." He hugged me back. "Go get tweedledee and tweedledum." I chuckled at what Punk said and went to go get the two. i knocked on the door.

"Hey guys, Punk got us food so i suggest you come out before i get to it."

"Oh hell no!" I heard Roman said. He swung the door open and ran passed me. Dean ran out after Roman.

"Rommy! Don't you dare grab anything i like!" Dean yelled. I slowly walked towards the kitchen before I heard a huge thump.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I heard Punk yell. I guess they ran into him. I laughed and peeked into the kitchen. They were all piled in the middle of the kitchen floor.

"Um?" I walked passed them and searched through the bags. Punk knows what I get from Dunkin Donuts. A toasted onion bagel with butter and a medium sweet tea, with 1,000 packs of sugar. I grabbed all the packs of sugar and my bagel. I took my drink and walked into the living room and began to chow down on my bagel as i started to put all the sugar packets in.

"Really?" Dean said as he tried to get off of the sandwich he was in.

"Yes." I laughed.

"Your not getting away!" Roman said as he put Dean in a chokehold. Dean tried to squirm away, it wasn't very effective. Punk was still underneath them.

"Get off me!" Punk said. They rolled off of him as he stood up and sighed. "Fucking painful." he muttered before going into the bag and getting his usual. A plain bagel with cream cheese with a jelly donut and a small vanilla bean coollata. He sat next to me and started to eat his food as Dean and Roman wrestled on the kitchen floor for another 3 minuets.

...

-Punk POV-

Once it was getting late Seth and I went to bed. I kinda wanted to try something new with him. Since were super close, maybe he would cuddle with me? I don't know. I kinda like Seth. But I keep that in the back of my head.

"Sethie Bear, I'm tired. I plopped on his bed and spread my body so that there was no space for him.

"Well your taking up the whole bed." Seth tried to push me off but he failed. "Fine." He jumped on top of me and sat on my back.

"Ugh!" I rolled over making him slide off and getting a small part of the bed. I snuck my hands behind him and tickled him.
"Stop it!" Seth laughed, he curled up into a ball trying to avoid getting tickled even more.
"Fine, dork." I pushed him off the bed making him fall on his but. I chuckled a little, making Seth pout. He's too cute. "I'll help you up." I stretched out my hand to Seth, he grabbed it and pulled me down with him. We kind of landed in a awkward position, I was on top of him and my hands were intertwined with his somehow, I knew that I was blushing deeply. The feeling of Seth being beneath me made me get goosebumps. I let go quickly and still noticed that I was on top of him. Seth looked down and blushed also. I got off of him and gave an awkward smile.

"Sorry Sethie Bear." I got up on my feet and helped him up. He nodded and pushed me on to the bed.

"Its okay Punkie Boo. Lets go to bed." Seth turned off the lights and turned on the TV. He buried himself under the sheets and grabbed me from my hips and buried me in the sheets with him. He put his head on my chest as I put my arm around him.

"Night Sethie Bear."

"Night Punkie Boo."