Chapter 38

-Dean POV-
"This sucks." I threw my hands over my head as Roman looked at me and raised his brow.
"We just had sex Dean." Roman gave me a dirty look as he pulled the covers over us.
"There's like nothing dirtier than sex. We're gonna have like nothing dirty to do with each other. Since we're already having sex."
"That's why there's roleplay baby."
"Oh my god, can I buy a nurses outfit for you?!" I smiled and sat up, looking at Roman.
"Why me?"
"So that I can laugh my ass off. And then have you fuck me with the little nurses hat on your head." I began to laugh as Roman rolled his eyes. "You need heels too."
"I think I'll fall out the window by how bad my balance is already."
"I think I would die of laughter." I took a breath for air before beginning to laugh again.
"Oh my god Dean your so fucking mean!" Roman shook his head.
"Imagine, a big Samoan man in a nurses dress and bright red heels, falling out a window. Oh, and his hair is done in a high ponytail. And he's wearing fishnet stockings! AHA. Baby you have to do that."
"You want me to jump out a window?!"
"Except for that. But that would be hilarious." Roman gave me a look. "If there was a trampoline at the bottom?"
"Better."
After a bit of talking and watching tv, my phone began to ring. It was Seth.
"Hello?"
"You with Roma- never mind of course you are, put it on speaker, I have something to tell you both."
"Yea sure." I put it on speaker as Roman raised a brow and I shrugged my shoulders.
"So, guys, good news, at least I hope it is to you guys. So Wade and I finally talked, we decided to get back together. No sex until we're both ready to have passionate sex. I hope you guys aren't mad or anything." Once Seth said that Roman and I looked at each other. I already had something to say that was through in two seconds of thought.
"Sethie, what about Punk? He's so into you. Your throwing away a relationship with a guy I know you liked. What has Wade done for you? Nothing, nothing but fuck the brains out of you."
"And imagine how Punks going to feel, heartbroken. Would you like it if someone you liked decided to fall for another dude?" Roman said.
"I'm not gonna say it's never happened to me in previous years. And if they want to choose that person, well then it's their loss."
"Well maybe punk doesn't think the same way you do." I said.
"Look I know. I was planning to talk to him anyways. Don't think I was going to avoid talking to him about it."
"Good." Both Roman and I said.
"Well I'm about to leave Wades house anyways. I'll talk to you guys once I get back home."
"Love you." Roman and I said at the same time. Next time we do that he's certainly wearing that nurses outfit.
"Love you guys too."
"Bye." I said, hanging up.
"The hell was that?" Roman questioned making me look at him funny.
"The hell was that? That shit was your fault." I laughed.
"Yea okay."
"Baby?" I said.
"Yes?"
"We're still naked." I sighed.
"Which equals one more fuck until Seth gets home." Roman smirked.
"One more, for the day."
"Stop joking babe." Roman pulled me close by my hips underneath the sheets, kissing me softly.
"Lets see who's joking tonight."
"Then we better make this good enough to keep me off of you all night."

I'm going to let you guys choose! Sex scene or not? All up to you guys! And Now that Im taking the time to write you guys an A/N, I want to thank you guys for all the comments and votes for this story! This story is quite long and I'm surprised people still stick around to read it. I'm not planning on ending the book just yet, so no need to worry, I just to to refresh my mind on ideas. So if you guys want to leave suggestions I'll be more than happy to read them. Love you guys!