𝑷 𝑬 𝑨 𝑹 𝑳 𝑵 𝑬 𝑪 𝑲 𝑳 𝑨 𝑪 𝑬

──  ❝ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑶」

──  ❝ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑶」

❝ 真珠のネックレス ;
. PEARL NECKLACE ❞

FIVE YEARS AGO, YOONGI AND KARMA CROSSED PATHS FOR THE FIRST TIME. Yoongi had come walking into the club she danced at. Karma was on stage that night in hardly any clothing, seductively dancing before the crowd of drooling men before her. He found himself being one of those men, standing at the front of the stage looking up at her. It was him who caught her attention, the pretty man standing in front of the stage looking at her as if she were a goddess.

He paid for a room with her, most of that money Karma herself would never see.

T

hey never caught the other stealing from them. Ironic really, the thieves didn't know when they were being stolen from.

To be fair, they couldn't really be mad at each other for committing the same crime they just had. Yoongi gave her the necklace he had slipped from around her bruised throat back, now speculating that it may have been a stolen item that she decided to keep. Karma reluctantly returned his wallet to him after she had pulled it from his pocket and stuffed it between the cushions of the couch in her room.

With that, Yoongi offered to buy her dinner and that's how their friendship began.

Now, they live together in a shitty, old apartment on the outskirts of Daerim-dong. The rent was cheap and the landlord gave them not the time of day so they didn't complain. When they first moved in, they had scrubbed every inch of the apartment, exterminating any spiders and insects that may have been hiding away in the corners.

They repainted the walls and threw out the furniture that the previous owner had left after mysteriously going missing a few months prior. They tried to make the place not a shit hole.

It was a one-bedroom apartment so they opted to just share it. By that time they had already been friends for a year, Karma being 20 and Yoongi being 22. By that time, they had become each other's best friends, the only two people in the world who understood each other, the struggles and trials of life.

Karma kicked off her heels the moment she entered through the front door with a relieving sigh. "You wear the heels next time." She murmured, rushing to get off her feet which throbbed with exhaustion. Yoongi slipped his shoes off as well, kicking them to the side with her heels before making his way over to the couch where she sat. "I'll wear the heels if you wear the tight suit."

"Bet." Karma snatches the bag from him and grabs the box of dakgangjeong that she had been craving all night. Wooden chopsticks came with the food, Yoongi handed her one while taking his own, breaking the two sticks apart. He let the woman slip her legs up onto his lap, shuffling forward so that they could share.