𝑬 𝑿 𝑷 𝑬 𝑵 𝑺 𝑰 𝑽 𝑬 𝑮 𝑰 𝑹 𝑳 |M|

──  ❝ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑺𝑰𝑿」

❝ 高価な女の子;
. EXPENSIVE GIRL ❞

NO ONE WORKS LIKE KIM NAMJOON. It's a certified fact, no room for discussion. Who else could be the sole reason why an entire empire, dynasty hasn't crumbled to the ground yet? Who could carry out the most powerful man in the country's bidding without so much as a thank you? Not like he expected or even wanted one in the first place, this was his job which he was being paid handsomely for.

Taehyung may be the figurehead of this massive hound that controlled Korea, but Namjoon was what kept it all glued together. And with a job so important, he knew that he couldn't slack off for even a second. It was stressful yet necessary.

Taehyung tasked Namjoon with the job of finding Jaewon and Yongjin. He would be the one held responsible if they weren't found, only a responsibility of having as much power and importance he held.

"Do you have a general idea of where they are?" Taehyung was pressed for time. He needed this all to come to a close as soon as possible. His reputation was at stake. One person steals from him and suddenly everyone thinks they can steal from him. Taehyung was determined to strangle out every last sign of resistance not only in his own ranks but in anyone who thought they could defy him.

Namjoon walked alongside him as they made their way across the floor of the casino they were paying a visit to. The owner had entered a deal with the Bulgae a few years back to use the Jajeong Casino as a front to clean dirty money. Recently, Jin noticed that the amount of money they were receiving from the casino had slowly begun to decrease.

Taehyung and Namjoon we're here to fix that.

"No, not yet, but I have people on it. It won't be long." Namjoon was always on top of things. He was reliable. Taehyung trusted in his abilities more than anyone and though he didn't trust anyone, Namjoon had to be the closest thing to a "friend" that he had.

"And how long will this take?" He asked, referring to their meeting with Cheolmin. "I'd rather not waste my time with varmints."

"Not long at all."

Taehyung adjusted the leather gloves that adorned his large hands. "Good. When we're done, make a reservation at Dîner Mélodie for two on Friday." Namjoon can only presume it's for him and Karma. Taehyung normally would never dream of taking one of his regular call girls (which is a nice way to put it) out to such an expensive restaurant. They don't mean enough to him, just women trying to clamor their way up the social ladder and out of the pits of cum and shit they found themselves in.

Namjoon could understand the appeal. Taehyung's never been truly challenged before. He always got what he wanted, what he was owed. No one ever crossed him unless they wanted to be found floating in the Han. God forbid the talk out of turn, their tongues would be cut out of their mouths and their lips would be sewn shut.