𝑾 𝑶 𝑹 𝑺 𝑯 𝑰 𝑷 |M|

──  ❝ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀」

❝ 崇拝;
.WORSHIP ❞

KARMA REMEMBERED SO LITTLE OF HER CHILDHOOD. It's odd because she can so clearly remember the streets of home, Chennai. She can still remember the soft sand finding home between her toes as she ran along the shore that connects land to sea until her mother called her back so that she could eat. She could still remember her favorite food, Chicken Tikka Masala, now, her comfort food whenever she needed a little taste of home. She could still remember the stray dog she befriended that lived in the alley down the street.

It was always just her and her mother. She had no recollection of any father she may have had in her life. Her mother woefully admitted to her that her father was an old friend from South Africa, but she never wanted him to be her father. He only was by force. Karma didn't understand what that meant at the time, but as she grew older, she realized.

Maybe that's why she had grown to resent men, knowing that she herself was the product of the cruelty and inhumane nature of a man who had acted upon her mother against her will. Her mother always taught her never to trust the men in her life.

"The ones most likely to betray you are the ones you hold most dear. So never, ever, hold them close. I named you Karma for a reason. Seek retribution for their wrong-doings. Make them worship you, Karma."

Karma promised her mother that she wouldn't disappoint her. She'd take advantage of men before they could take advantage of her and never allow herself to become attached to them.

If only she could see her daughter now, broken up over some man she had allowed to become her partner in crime and closest confidant, who she had let into her heart in some misguided trust. Her mother warned her and yet, she didn't heed when she was getting herself wrapped up with Yoongi.

Now, she found herself tangled in the sheets with Kim Taehyung, the King of Korea, the Dog Tamer, the man who was bound to completely fuck her over without remorse. Karma swore to herself that she'd do better this time around. That she'd fuck him over before he even got the chance. She wouldn't let herself get hurt again.

Karma slept in Taehyung's bed with him. It wasn't initially meant to happen, of course. After they slept together, they would quite literally sleep together, wrapped in silk sheets that stick to their skin from sweat created by their various lewd activities. They both understood what this was, meaningless sex just to fill their needs. They spent years perfecting the art of disconnecting their heart from their genitals. It was easier that way.

Though, Karma did figure out the interesting fact that Taehyung seemed to be unable to sleep peacefully without a pillow in his arms. Who knew The King couldn't sleep without cuddling a pillow? How...uncharacteristically soft of him.