𝑩 𝑬 𝑻 𝑻 𝑬 𝑹 𝑶 𝑭 𝑭

──  ❝ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻」

❝ 良いオフ;
.BETTER OFF ❞

KARMA DIDN'T KNOW IF ANYTHING brought her so much joy as going out into the night and roaming the streets of busy Itaewon, hiding in the shadows of plain sight as she made her way through the world. She'd start a block with empty pockets and by the time she got to the end of the block, they were empty no longer.

Yoongi was prepared to go with her as he always does, but Karma insisted that he stay home in fear that he would become a liability. She hated to leave him like this, he was her partner in crime, but she needed time to clear her head and that certainly wouldn't happen in a jail cell waiting to be deported back to India.

Karma stole to her heart's content until she physically couldn't carry anything more without being caught. With a nice size of watches, wallets, and bracelets, she happily made her way back home via the subway. She figured she had more than enough money to buy herself a car so she wouldn't have to keep cramming herself in between two sweaty men who liked to get touchy. It usually wasn't much of a problem with Yoongi there, standing as a wall between her and those who try to touch her.

Her life had gone back to the way it used to be, wading through the darkness and clinging to Yoongi to keep the two of them afloat. Taehyung never took all that money he paid her out of her account, a few billion won. With that money, Karma could put Yoongi into a good rehab center and take care of him.

Karma lumbered through the front door of her apartment building and began the tedious, tiring task of climbing the stairs to reach their apartment. The only thought in her mind was falling into bed with Yoongi, letting him trace shapes into her back while kissing her head. She'd probably tell him she wanted him to go to rehab and had the means to pay for it. He would resist at first but soon would give in to make her happy and to finally stop losing his shit and harming her. Yoongi always came around eventually.

Karma made her way down the hall towards her apartment. The excitement of finally getting back out and finding her groove once more came to a screeching halt as she caught a peek of her front door. It was left wide open, with drops of blood leaving down the hall from which she came. Her pace hastened until she was running at the door left ajar, panic attacked her heart and pierced her stomach like a knife, twisting and gutting her until her organs were an unidentifiable mess on the floor.

The living room was a mess, glass on the floor was broken, one of the legs of the coffee table had snapped off, leaving the table unbalanced and on its side. Scratches on the walls, tossed pillows from the couch, and maybe most horrifically, blood on the floor and a bloody knife tossed to the side. Just singular droplets leading from the middle of the living room to the door.

Karma's only fear was that it was Yoongi's blood.

"Yoongi?" It was desperately stupid (and maybe hopeful) to think that he would be anywhere in here. She was convinced he had been attacked because he's never done this before, even at his very worst. Her thoughts immediately went to Taehyung and his unending vendetta against Yoongi for simply existing.