𝑫 𝑶 𝑮 𝑻 𝑨 𝑴 𝑬 𝑹

──  ❝ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬」

❝ 犬の調教師;
.DOG TAMER ❞

KARMA ADJUSTED THE PEARL NECKLACE AROUNF HER NECK. It rests delicately over her collarbones, contrasting with her blood-red blouse tucked into her black, wide-legged slacks. All that paired with red-bottom Louboutins. She was out on the town by herself tonight, roaming the busy streets of Itaewon, one of the most popular districts in Korea. As the night progresses and people become more intoxicated, they lose track of things, far too distracted to keep up with all their possessions. And by the time they realize it's gone, Karma is already blocks away.

Itaewon completely transforms at night. Bar fights are far too common, broken beer bottles and hookers litter the back alleys of the district, and underground clubs come to life.

Karma makes her way towards the Playground, the club cutely hidden behind a tteokbokki booth where an older woman stands guard with her "son". No one would suspect a thing really, just a single booth in the middle of hundreds. Most come just for the tteokbokki but a select few come for the pleasures underneath, whether it's strippers, hookers, high-quality drugs.

Karma stood in front of the booth, looking at the bubbling tteokbokki in the pan, and then up at the woman standing behind the booth counter. Her infamously charming smile displayed across her lips. "Beautiful night for an eclipse right?" It's a simple phrase, one most won't even bat an eye at.

The woman raised a brow at her before nodding back to the cloth that covers an entryway behind her. "Go on."

Karma bowed slightly and walked around the booth. She shot a wink at the large man who stood in front of the entryway as she pushed back the curtain and was greeted by two more guards standing in front of a heavy metal door.

Karma stepped forward, lifting her arms so that the guard could pat her down and search for any weapons. Though there wasn't much of a use for them, enough money and they'll pretend they saw nothing.

His hands trailed down her sides, up her thighs, back, over her torso, between her legs. "Don't get too handsy now." She chimed teasingly, dropping her arms back to her side as the man returned to his post beside the door. "Just doing my job, ma'am, you can go." Karma could see the evident tattoos of affiliation on their necks, of two vicious dogs chasing the sun and the moon, the tattoo of the Bulgae, the fire dogs, the gang that own the city, the country really.

They are the ruling class of Korea, of east Asia really, they have ties in Japan's Yakuza and even in China's Triad. Their chokehold on the Korean government was unmatched, with even the president under their thumb.

Everyone remained at the mercy of these Bulgae and their untouchable God.

Some were covert in their affiliation, it's hidden under clothes, other times it's somewhere very very hard not to see. Some had it on their arms, legs, necks, faces even.