𝑩 𝑹 𝑬 𝑨 𝑲 𝑭 𝑨 𝑺 𝑻

──  ❝ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑺𝑰𝑿」

❝ 朝ごはん;
. BREAKFAST ❞

ITS SO...SMALL.

That's the only thing Yoongi could think while looking at the diamond in the palm of his hand. This was supposedly the biggest one of its kind in the world and yet, it was simply the size of the diamond on a ring. This was what everyone was going on about, Taehgung, Sungmin, Hoseok, they all cherished this stupid little diamond.

When Hoseok told him to hide it in a safe space, Yoongi couldn't possibly know where would be more safe than a butchery decked out in knives with reinforced, bulletproof windows behind a steel door with three locks on it. But, Yoongi did know where it would be least expected to be found and that was in a box, under the loose floorboard beneath the couch.

But, he couldn't help but take it out and stare at it. It was a beautiful diamond and all and it would be a wonderful gift to give to Karma. He could actually put it on a ring and propose to her someday, that is if Taehyung doesn't come to put a bullet between his eyes like he should have done many years ago if he hated Yoongi so much.

That's why Yoongi didn't think Taehyung didn't hate him as much as he claimed he did. If he truly despised Yoongi for whatever twisted reason he did, he would have thrown him off a cliff Lion King style. Hell, they still live in the same city. If at any point Taehyung wanted him dead, it wouldn't be hard to send someone to do it. However, Yoongi did have one request before Taehyung cut him off for good.

"If you're gonna kill me, at least have enough respect for me to do it yourself." Yoongi wanted Taehyung to look him square in the eyes, to know that he killed his best friend, or at least, who was once his best friend. If Yoongi was going to die, he would be sure as hell that his ugly mug haunts him until the day he meets the same fate.

It was no comfort that Karma was in his arms, the man who had completely disowned Yoongi entirely and swore to kill him if he ever showed his face to him again for something that was out of both of their hands. It was up to the chance of fate, but Taehyung had never been known to handle his emotions in a healthy, functional way. He has Sungmin to blame for that. With his father dead and his blood staining Taehyung's mind, he had no one else to blame for everything other than his mother and Yoongi. Of course, he blamed her a fair amount, but some of that blame also fell on his best friend.

Yoongi just thinks it's some deep, hidden resentment Taehyung's always held for him. Something he shoved down and away until he couldn't contain it any longer. He was jealous in some twisted sense. Yoongi had the option to lead a normal life, to do what Taehyung always wished to do. He was loved more by Taehyung's mother than Taehyung himself, on top of that, he was loved by his own mother.

Yoongi couldn't blame him. If he was in Taehyung's position, he'd have a lot of resentment for the people around him as well, but Yoongi did nothing wrong but exist. Taehyung didn't ask to be born into the family he had, to have any sense of normalcy or innocence stripped from him.