𝑩 𝑼 𝑵 𝑮 𝑬 𝑶 𝑷 𝑷 𝑨 𝑵 𝑮

──  ❝ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑬𝑵」

──  ❝ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑬𝑵」

❝ プンオパン;
.BUNGEOPPANG ❞

"YOU GOT YOURSELF SET UP WITH THE KING?" Kehlani simply couldn't believe that Karma had managed to gain the attention of such an important man by way of theft and didn't get beheaded right there on the floor. Everyone had a pretty similar image when they thought of the Dog Tamer.

They thought of Satan himself. Sitting on his grand throne of Hell with long protruding horns that sprout from his head. They imagine him sitting with two chain leashes, holding back ferocious demon dogs just frothing at the mouth, desperate to get a taste of innocent flesh. Anyone who comes across him is just asking to be added to the pile of leftover skeletons that his dogs have devoured.

The image wasn't too far off. Take away the horns and you have a pretty spot on image of his regal form sitting carelessly on his gold trimmed throne. The crowned King of Korea.

Karma had decided to spend her time waiting with Kehlani who had gone on break and decided to share a drink with an old friend before she had to get back to work. Her favorite client should be coming in soon, or rather, the one she's grown closest to over her many years of sex work.

Karma sipped on her Kamikaze carefully, the sour lime flavor of the drink along with the vodka left a burning trail down her throat as she drank. "Not yet, but I plan to." She was told that he should be here soon, just not exactly when. Karma didn't like not being in the know, having to guess and make uneducated presumptions. Soon could be anywhere from 5 minutes to 20, a huge range for "soon" anything longer would be "on the way".

"How does Yoongi feel about it." Oh boy, the landmine she had just stepped on was massive. The way Karma rolled her eyes and scoffed was a dead give away. "He can fuck himself for all I care." She had managed to contain the explosion with a few spiteful words she didn't mean. Kehlani could practically see the smoke fuming from her nose like an angry bull.

"I'm just gonna take a wild guess and assume he's not on board."

"What tipped you off?" She took a large gulp of her drink, the burn of it made her wince against it and her cheeks puckered slightly. At least it was some sort of distraction from the unresolved displeasure she had for Yoongi. Eventually they'd both get over it, kiss and make up, quite literally.

Kehlani didn't know the deep complexities if their relationship and how they worked together, but she did understand that they had feelings for each other. At the end of the day, they loved each other in their own, fucked up way. They weren't perfect, but no one is.

"You know he's just watching out for you. That man adores you." She could see it from a mild away. Karma adores him two, they just do in different ways.

She can't say much else in response, just stare at the still drink she held in her hand before finishing it off. "When is your break over?" The question prompted Kehlani to ask the bartender for the time. Nearly 10.