𝑺 𝑷 𝑬 𝑪 𝑰 𝑨 𝑳 𝑶 𝑭 𝑭 𝑬 𝑹

──  ❝ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑰𝑿」

──  ❝ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑰𝑿」

❝ 特別なオファー;
.SPECIAL OFFER ❞

THE PRIVATE LOUNGE AREA HE HAD BROUGHT HER IN WAS BASKED IN GOLD, A ROOM FIT FOR ROYALTY. The couches were made of elegant, blood-red velvet and the thick curtains that lined the borders of the wall AND fell at the corners to the floor were made of the same fabric. The ceilings were high and the room seemed to be made of gold the accents of every piece of furniture. She couldn't be surprised if he had a mural painted onto the ceiling like the Sistine Chapel.

Karma stood beside the large wooden doors they had come through while he walked forward. The deafening music outside didn't exist in here. The soundproofed walls made sure of it. All that could be heard was the tapping of the King's horse-bit Gucci loafers against the marbled floors.

It was just the two of them. No guards. No commoners. Just the two of them.

"Would you like a drink?" His low voice strummed pleasantly in her ears as he makes his way behind the bar. The shelf is filled with more alcohol than she knew possibly existed, half of the shit could probably kill her if she wasn't abstemious in her consumption.

She'd rather not take that chance. "No thank you, your majesty." She was playing a dangerous game right now. Her sharp tongue wouldn't be doing her any favors if she didn't learn to bite it. But if she were to die tonight, at least she'd have a piece of Yoongi with her, dangling around her neck.

He shrugged, taking one of the bottles from the shelf to pour himself a drink. He was intrigued by her lack of fear, by the way she playfully addressed him as if she knew him personally.

"Suit yourself." The silence between them wasn't awkward, neither was it comfortable. It was just pure, unadulterated silence, untainted by any emotions the would've been if they had known each other.

As far as Karma knew, he was at the very top of the social hierarchy, and as far as the King knew, she was at the bottom.

He took his drink between in long fingers, decorated with an assortment of rings. Rubies were his gem of choice for tonight, brilliant red stones that decorated his elegant fingers, as well as his earrings. It went well with the red tie he had tucked neatly into the vest of his emerald suit.

The King made his way over to the long lounge chair and sat with his legs leisurely spread. "Sit." His voice held no room for debate or resistance. Karma hated being told what to do, to be reduced to a subservient position.

Under someone.

But she complies, only to remain on what she could only assume was his indifferent side. She didn't matter enough to him to be on his black list, nor in his favor. She wanted to keep it that way.