𝑨 𝑵 𝒀 𝑻 𝑯 𝑰 𝑵 𝑮 |M|

──  ❝ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑰𝑿𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵」

❝ なんでも;
.ANYTHING ❞

YOONGI HATED THIS PLACE. Despised it really. The humid smell of sex and lust, the deafening music that constantly assaults his eardrums, the floors covered in an unknown substance that sticks to the bottom of his shoes. The only thing this place was good for was drinks, drugs, and results for his and Karma's runs. Tonight, Yoongi chose to indulge himself in the copious amounts of illegal alcohol housed at The Playground's bar. It was his first pick of poison, but it would quickly dwindle into more deprived measures if someone didn't interject.

Why was he here, sitting in one of the King's dens as if he wanted to come back into the fold? Or rather, get himself killed. Why was he forking over his money to them just as he had before? He knew how this ended. With nothing to his name and with a hole left where his heart should be.

Yoongi nursed his 6th whiskey that night, ordering back to back in hopes to dull the pain of Karma's absence. If he waited, the pain would come back, the memories of what he had said to her. The moment his lips came in contact with the alcohol, his vice was set. He chose his poison, but it was nothing compared to the addiction that was Karma. Her lips were made of moonshine, dangerously intoxicating, destined to leave him either blind, dead, or paralyzed if he drank too much. Her body was heroin. Her charm was LSD.

Everything about Karma was dangerous, deadly and Yoongi had allowed himself to become addicted. Now he was having withdrawals.

The Bulgae, even after all these years, were still taking from him. They took everything he loved and cared for. Even now Taehyung was still fucking him over beyond belief.

"If you keep that up you'll be in a coma within the hour." Yoongi could see Kehlani take a seat beside him out of the corner of his eye and scoffed, finishing off the rest of his drink. "That's the plan." He didn't mind Kehlani. He knew she was an old friend of Karma from her days of being a call girl.

The thought of someone else having the pleasure of seeing even a piece of her infuriated Yoongi. The thought of the King having her made him want to level this place until it was nothing but ash and rubble. But they weren't together by his own request and he had no right to regulate her and what she did.

Especially not after calling her a whore. What the fuck was wrong with him? It was as if he wanted her to hate him, to despise him the same way he despises himself.

Kehlani orders one of the club's specialty drinks and adjusts her robe to keep her modesty. There was no use in it, she'd be heading back to the booths soon where she'd be anything but modest. "I see she's told you about her deal with the Devil." Her cocktail was placed in front of her and in one swift motion, she took it and placed it to her lips.