𝑭 𝑼 𝑳 𝑳 𝑪 𝑰 𝑹 𝑪 𝑳 𝑬

──  ❝ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵」

❝ フルサークル;
.FULL CIRCLE ❞

THE APARTMENT IS COLD. Colder than it ever was before. Karma hadn't been home in days and Yoongi had never realized how much she makes these empty walls home. It's eerily quiet. No soft giggling in the early mornings as they lay curled up between their thin blankets. His lips no longer kiss along the curve of her spine and her fingers no longer trace his tattoo.

Yoongi never realized how much he hated the cold. How much warmth Karma brought to his life. Not until he drove her away.

"This is what you do now? You just whore yourself out to anyone who'll give you enough money?"

Whore. He deserved far more than a slap for saying that to her, Yoongi knew that. Every time he closes his eyes, he sees her teary eyes, the pain that hides behind them. Their relationship had been founded on the basis of respect and his words were anything but respectful.

Now, Yoongi roams the apartment alone, jumping from bar to bar, club to club, drinking away the wallowing pain. He was alone once again, left with nothing but the empty comfort of alcohol until even that became obsolete. It wasn't enough. It didn't make him feel good the way that Karma did. Even in their worst times, she was the best part of himself. She helped him through the darkest part of his life.

Karma was the glue that held him together and without her there, Yoongi was falling apart.

The apartment was a wreck. Dishes fill the sink, untouched since Karma had packed all her shit and left. There were clothes on the floor, the bed was always left unmade, Yoongi hasn't washed his clothes since she left either. Alcohol bottles clutter the table. Two bottles a day now. His breath always smelled of whiskey and he was always in a perpetual state of intoxication. It wasn't enough now and he was dwindling fast.

"Seok," Yoongi had been hanging around Hoseok more than he normally would. It was preferable to the self-induced solitary confinement he placed himself in.

He shifts his weight between his two feet, glancing around anxiously. Dark circles have formed under his eyes over the days, growing more noticeable every time Hoseok sees him. Yoongi looks like absolute shit, more than usual. He holds the gaze of a man who has nothing less to lose.

"Do you know where I can find Dongil?" The name makes Hoseok's eyebrows raise involuntarily. "Dongil? Your old drug dealer? What do you want with him?" The answer goes without saying. Yoongi was falling into old habits, bad habits.

Hoseok figured he should stop him, that's what a "friend" would do, but they weren't friends per se. Yoongi could do whatever he wanted as long as it didn't interfere with Hoseok getting paid. So he sighed, "he moved to a tteokbokki booth, trying to be more lowkey about it." He continued inspecting the jewel in front of him, a ring with a glittering blue diamond placed as the centerpiece. He didn't want to be bothered with his work, So Yoongi quietly thanked him, stumbling out of Hoseok makeshift workshop hidden behind the jewel store he owned.