𝑺 𝑬 𝑬 𝑺 𝑨 𝑾

──  ❝ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑶𝑵𝑬」

❝ シーソー;
.SEESAW ❞

HOW WAS KARMA supposed to possibly relax on her mini vacation if her mind was all the way in Seoul, thinking of the man she may never be able to see again if he was caught up in this. What made it even worse, was that she was in bed with the very man who would be responsible for his death if anything happened.

She tried not to think of the worst. There was a chance that Yoongi would be okay and Taehyung would leave him alone, but the thought seemed like a pipedream knowing her luck. Karma went to the spa, she sat in bubble baths, and drank to soothe her woes, but none of these remedies seemed to cure the worry that ailed her.

She had time to warm him. Taehyung wouldn't begin his manhunt until they got back to Seoul. "I want some time to relax with you," he reasoned, slipping his arms around her waist as she stood on the balcony overlooking the city. Karma was still sure he had some of his bloodhounds searching the city right now.

On the last night before leaving back to Seoul, Karma shot Yoongi, who she hasn't talked to one on one in months, a text.

Me:
Don't leave the house. Don't go anywhere near Hoseok.

And before she could allow him to respond, she blocked his contact once more and placed it at the very bottom of her contacts list. It seemed as thought their break from each other would have to be cut short. With the new progression of their hunt, for his safety, Karma would have to protect him herself because who would do it for her. Hoseok was only loyal to an extent. If it was him or Yoongi, he would pick himself every single time.

"I should visit my friend when when get back to Seoul." Karma is nonchalant as she brings it up to Taehyung. Her indifference was key in making him believe she was up to her usual shenanigans. No reason to suspect her of anything if she didn't look like she was hiding anything. "I haven't seen'em in a little bit, plus, I can ask if they've ever heard of a Hoseok."

Taehyung sat with his fingers interwoven with hers as they sat side by side in the cushy, white, leather seats of the jet. It seemed like all week, he's been intertwining their fingers together. Maybe it was subconscious, or just the opposite, a conscience effort to remind himself she was right there beside him.

"Alright, I'll have Jungkook and Jimin take you."

"Uh-uh, you can't have them following me around everywhere I go. I have a right to privacy with my friend." It would also be suspicious if she she was too lax and submissive, simply allowing him to create conditions and abiding by them without a fight. Taehyung liked that she didn't just take what he gave her, she fought back, demanded respect and equality to him.

He was in a good mood and with what happened last time, not allowing her full autonomy and control over her own life and privacy, he decided not to fight her on this. "Okay jagi, but be careful." He raised her hand to his face and gently kissed the back of her hand. Their eyes locked and in what would otherwise be the endless void of space, Karma could see that he trusted her, far more than when they first met that's for damn sure.