𝑨 𝑫 𝑹 𝑬 𝑵 𝑨 𝑳 𝑰 𝑵 𝑬 𝑯 𝑰 𝑮 𝑯 |M|

──  ❝ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹」

❝ アドレナリン高;
. ADRENALINE HIGH ❞

THERE'S A SORT OF EXHILARATION, ADRENALINE THAT COMES WITH BEING A THIEF. The constant question of whether tonight was the night that you'd finally get caught. What the consequences were for such a crime, especially when it was committed against some of the most powerful and dangerous people in the city.

They had come close tonight, the man they had stolen from would have caught Karma if it hadn't been for Yoongi bumping into him. They had made a grand escape, which was more like running before anyone could catch them. Karma had to take off her heels and carry them with her while she and Yoongi ran down the sidewalk until they were properly hidden.

The moment they were they were in the clear, the two broke out in laughter as they try to ease their racing hearts. They loved this adrenaline, craved it. It was almost as addicting as crack, the way their fingers tingled and their stomachs turned.

Emotion.

Under the disguise of night, they stood in an alley together, falling all over each other with uncontrollable grins.

"You slick bastard." Karma took his face between her delicate hands and brought him into a kiss. It was always the adrenaline that made them this way. The excess energy was put to use in a productive way, one the benefited the both of them.

Yoongi kissed her back, his lips are soft though his kiss is hard, zealous, teeming with lust. He drags his soothing tongue over the seam of her lips before biting down on the soft flesh gently.

"Home." He whispered breathlessly against her before breaking away from the kiss. Their smiles match in lust and mischief as they grab each other's hands and run away together to get back home. Along the way, the rain begins to trickle down once again ceaselessly.

It doesn't take long for their clothes to stick to them like a second skin and hair to become soaked. By the time they reach home, it's pouring and they drip water onto the hardwood as they tumble their way inside. They can't be bothered to care right now, far too focused

Yoongi drags Karma towards him, kicking the door shut behind them as his hands find their way to her hips. Their lips are magnets, drawn together inexplicably, a perfect match. The adrenaline that courses through their veins moves them, it motivates every action they take.

Karma threads her fingers through his wet locks, pushing his hair out of his face as it sticks to his skin. "Come on." She didn't want the high to end by prolonging the inevitable. As said before, patience wasn't one of her virtues.

They stumble their way back to the bedroom, stripping themselves of their clothing piece by piece until their hands padded over each other's wet skin, roaming as if they owned each other's bodies, as if they had each other's names tattooed on them.