𝑺 𝑬 𝑬 𝒀 𝑶 𝑼 𝑰 𝑵 𝑯 𝑬 𝑳 𝑳

──  ❝ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻」

❝ 地獄でお会いしましょう;
.SEE YOU IN HELL ❞

TAEHYUNG ISN'T PARTICULARLY fond of Daegu much, for obvious, previously explained reasons, but there's a sense of nostalgia that washes over him as they drive through the streets of Daegu. He remembers mostly the painful parts of his childhood, but also the good parts. For instance, they passed the convenience store he and Yoongi would frequent and steal candy from because Taehyung wasn't allowed to have any at home. He was sure the store owner felt bad for him, coming in with bruises and bandages far too young, that's why he never said anything about him taking candy.

It was unfortunate. The circumstances in which he had been raised, Taehyung probably would have liked this city otherwise.

"Where are we going?" Karma asked, sitting directly to Taehyung's immediate right. She sat with one leg crossed over the other, staring through the window out at the new city surrounding her. Yoongi talked only occasionally of Daegu, promising to take her there one day as he always does (promise her things that is). But it seems as though Taehyung has beaten him to the punch.

Taehyung shifted in his seat. "To visit old memories." That's all he says in relation to it and he leaves it at that. Karma figured he wouldn't want to go into deeper detail and that she'd figure it out once they got to their destination.

The middle seat between them was left empty. Jimin and Jungkook sat in the front, silent and shut away from the back of the SUV by a window. Namjoon remained at the jet for them to get back, telling Karma they would only be stopping in Daegu for a few hours at most.

For a moment, they stopped somewhere and Taehyung told her to stay inside the car while he went to get something from the little flower shop they parked in front of. Why was he getting flowers? A large bouquet of them too as it seems through the window, an assortment of beautiful, colorful flowers, all of which had meaning, meanings Karma knows nothing about.

There is a somber air when Taehyung gets back inside the car, holding the flowers in his lap. Weight falls upon her shoulders, so heavy Karma feels as though she's suffocating. No one says anything. Taehyung doesn't even tell Jungkook where to drive, he automatically knows. Karma feels out of the loop, like she's on the outside, looking through the window of a secret meeting. She wants to read their lips, to know what's going on, but she can't.

She doesn't feel like talking, no one does. She simply watches as the new world passes by, people going about their lives with normal problems, like getting to work on time, getting their kids to school, finding love. Karma could only dream of life being so simple, of having normal problems, but she knew that she'd be so beyond bored with life. A simple life isn't made for her, to live inside a box that can't contain her is something akin to dying.