𝑽 𝑰 𝑺 𝑰 𝑻 𝑺 𝑻 𝑶 𝑯 𝑶 𝑴 𝑬

──  ❝ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑾𝑶」

❝ 家に帰る;
.VISITS TO HOME ❞

KARMA WAS BECOMING RESTLESS. Not a single fucking word for a month. A whole fucking month and he had been completely silent. Not a "hello", not an apology, nothing. The last text she ever received from him was an answer to her asking what he wanted for dinner.

She missed the asshole, far more than she cared to or wanted to admit. She missed every aspect of him and their lives before all of this. Early mornings laying in bed together, using each other as personal heaters. She missed how he would kiss her neck and whisper in her ear, drawing careful shapes across her heated skin.

It wasn't like Yoongi. He knew when he did something wrong and knew when to apologize. Every time he hurt her, he would give her time to calm down (if he came to her while she was still angry, she'd probably invert his Adam's apple) and then come a few hours later. He'd place a delicate kiss on her shoulder and whisper a gentle apology to her. Maybe this was the same, just taking a little longer. He did call her one of the most horrible things a man could call a woman.

Karma wouldn't be the one to apologize. Fuck no. She didn't do anything wrong. But at the same time, she worried for him. Yoongi...was troubled. Of course, he could take care of himself, he was a grown man. But at the same time, he was a still recovering drug addict. The only person there to keep him in check was her.

Karma knew Yoongi was stronger than his addiction, but she worried for him. She figured that she'd take a visit to her old home just to check up on him. If she could get an apology out of it, great. Otherwise, she'd only pop in to make sure he wasn't in some pit of depression.

She told Taehyung that she'd be going just to stroke his massive ego and keep him happy. As a compromise, she didn't have to tell him exactly where she was going, just what district she'd be in.

"Daerim." Karma stood with a cigarette hanging between her lips, leaning against the doorframe of Taehyung's bedroom. It had been a long day of work for him and he was far too tired to get into it with her.

He stood beside his canopy bed, unbuttoning his shirt and pulling it away from his shoulders. His bareback is exposed to her, his shoulder blades move beneath his honeydew skin. He looks back over his shoulder behind his fluffy hair that had fallen in front of his face. "I'll call Jungkook and Jimin to take you."

"There's no need. I can get there myself." Karma didn't need his henchmen there watching her, only to report back to their master where she went and who she was with. "This is something I have to do on my own."

Taehyung turns around, tossing his shirt onto the bed as he reaches lower. His hands find the buckle of his belt, long fingers tugging at the leather. "I insist. You're an asset to me, Karma dear. I need to make sure you're safe. Plus, they only live a few floors down. I'll have a car prepared in a few minutes." There was no way she was getting out of this.