𝑺 𝑾 𝑬 𝑬 𝑻 𝑰 𝑫 𝑰 𝑶 𝑻

──  ❝ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬」

❝ 甘いばか;
.SWEET IDIOT ❞

THERE ISN'T A DAY that goes by when Yoongi doesn't think about Karma. He spends his days getting drunk and/or high, completely obliterating his consciousness day by day until he was so out of it, he couldn't find the ability to move.

He did it all in an attempt to forget Karma, to come to terms with his grief and the fact that she's gone. She left him and took his sobriety with her. Of course, maybe he was overreacting. Karma was stubborn and he had failed to apologize to her for what he had said.

Every day he considered it, picking up the phone and giving her a call to apologize for his wrongdoings, but he could only think of how disappointed she'd be in him. To call her while he was doped up, high off his fucking ass to give some half-assed slurred apology he haphazardly pulled out of his ass. He had worked so hard to get sober, to make her happy, to end the suffering he had caused her from his addiction.

"Stop being a fucking pussy and just apologize to her." Yoongi sat in the middle of his old, stained couch, trying his best to focus on Hoseok, or at least one of the many Hoseoks he was currently seeing. He wasn't exactly sure which Hoseok was the real one, but fuck it, Yoongi would look at all of them.

Hoseok had marched his way over here after another week of absolutely jack shit from Yoongi. A large portion of his income came from Yoongi and Karma coming to him to get rid of the things they stole. Without Karma here and with Yoongi back on cocaine, he's been seeing no profit.

So now he had to fix their dwindling, shit show of a relationship so he could get paid.

Yoongi somehow looked even more like shit than before. As pale as a piece of paper, all the color had completely drained from his face. His eyes were dark and void of joy or motivation, always looking rather distant. He has a thousand-yard stare that could rival even those who have seen the bloody ugliness of war.

His eyes were sunken, lips were pale and dry, hair greasy from neglect to take care of it. He was an absolute mess, the poster child of your neighborhood crackhead in the pit of his addiction. All scratching himself like he was dying for a fix. Which he was.

"It's not that easy-" Yoongi began with his excuses. 'It's not that easy, I can't call her while I'm high', 'It's not that easy, what if she's really done with me', 'What if she doesn't forgive me?' He can't own up to anything. He wouldn't know what to do if Karma was really done with him, if she finally realized she deserved more than some junkie who couldn't stay sober for the life of him.