𝑴 𝒀 𝑫 𝑬 𝑨 𝑹

──  ❝ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬」

❝ 親愛なる君へ;
.MY DEAR ❞

BUSAN WAS QUITE the colorful city in contrast to the bleak, monochrome grey that was Seoul. Jungkook and Jimin were particularly excited about coming back home, even if it was for business. They haven't had the chance to visit their families or visit their favorite parts of the city in years.

"Do you miss your family a lot?" Karma asked, sitting in the back seat of the SUV she was taking separate from Taehyung. Taehyung and Namjoon had to go scout out Yongjin and Jaewon so that Jungkook and Jimin could later steal them away off the street under the disguise of night. After all, the plane ride was only an hour-long continuously (1 hour and 25 minutes because they stopped in Daegu) so it was still bright and early in the morning.

Karma was hesitant to leave Taehyung after their time together in Daegu, but he insisted, told her Jungkook and Jimin would get her to their hotel safely before kissing her head and departing with Namjoon. She was left with the two boys whom Taehyung trusted most to protect her. However, Karma looked at them and just saw giggly angels who could do no wrong.

Jungkook, who sat in the driver's seat, brushing his hair out of his eyes shrugged. "Well, of course, they're family. I talk to my mom when I can." Of course, Jungkook would be a Mama's boy. He looks like one. "Don't you talk to your parents?" Jimin glanced at her through the rearview mirror into the back seat where Karma sat, waiting for her response.

Karma's somber expression gave it away. "Oh- I'm sorry." He didn't know what happened, but it couldn't possibly be good based on the way her face fell. Yet, she fixed her expression quickly, waving her hand as if you fan off the air of despair that had grown around her. "Nothing to be sorry about. I never knew my father," she cringed calling him that. He was nothing more than some miserable piece of trash rolling around on the ground that just happened to be responsible for her existence. "My mother died when I was 19 just before I moved here to Korea." She was left alone, with nowhere to go, no one to turn to.

So she packed up and moved to Korea to leave her past behind and start a-knew. Within the first two months in Korea, she bumped into Yoongi who ended up staying in her life for years. He had just been essentially disowned by his family and had nowhere else to go, not only that, he was an addict. So they stuck together despite all the odds because where else would they go? They were all the other had, their only family.

"If it makes you feel any better, my mother is dead as well." It was a feeble attempt to make her feel better on Jimin's part, but his efforts weren't in vain as a small, sheepish smile cracked onto her lips. "We're in this together." She gave Jimin a firm pat on the shoulder, wiggling her way into the front to kiss his cheek. "You two are so sweet. Why don't you have girlfriends?" They should be drowning in women dying to get with them. Sure, their job was their job and sometimes it can be a hard no for many women, but Karma couldn't imagine that their faces wouldn't eventually get them a pretty girl (or guy) to settle down with.