𝑰 𝑻 𝑺 𝑱 𝑼 𝑺 𝑻 𝑩 𝑼 𝑺 𝑰 𝑵 𝑬 𝑺 𝑺

──  ❝ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑰𝑭𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵」

❝ それはただのビジネスです;
.IT'S JUST BUSINESS❞

KARMA SWORE SHE'D NEVER GET USED TO THE SMELL OF THE WAREHOUSE. The thought of the sour, metallic smell of blood finding home within her lungs made her heavily uncomfortable, disgusted really. It was no comfort to know that she'd be spending a lot of time here, in this cold, dark warehouse stained with the blood of hundreds.

The man who had gotten his feet removed and thrown into a stained, metal bucket was gone now, but the stain of his blood still remained on the floor where the atrocity took place. Karma chose not to keep her attention on the specific area and instead focus on Taehyung who busied himself talking to Namjoon.

Karma felt severely out of the loop, pushed to the side like some pretty decoration to make the place more lively. She seemed to be the only one disturbed by this place. Everyone was far too accustomed to the gruesomeness of this place. Far to comfort with the stale air that seemed to choke her.

She was here to help him find the Blood Diamond but it seemed as though Taehyung was doing just a fine job without her. She wasn't needed here, but she was being paid to be here so little complaint came from her.

The door suddenly swung open rather abruptly and through came Jungkook and Jimin carrying a man between the two of them. He was completely limp in their hold, feet dragging against the ground, first in the gravel outside then onto the rough concrete floors. He had a bag over his head, presumably to keep the location of the warehouse a secret in case he woke up from his sedation.

"Karma dear, come here." Taehyung finally focused on her, motioning her over. Karma, desperate to get some sort of action but she was sure she wouldn't enjoy this, whatever was going to happen here within the confines of this hell on Earth.

The click of her heels bounce off the walls in a hollow echo as she makes her way over to Taehyung. Her eyes remain trained on the man though. He's thrown down into a chair and bound to it tightly by the two young men. Her eyes were only taken away when she felt Taehyung slither his arm around her waist, forcing her to focus on him.

His shrewd eyes bore into hers. There was no hint of the usual sparkle of amusement he had in his eyes when he looked at her. They were sharp, all work no play. The King was here and he was here for business. He wouldn't tolerate any nonsense from her and Karma knew it.

"If he says anything that catches your attention, tell me." His deep voice resonates within her as he tugs her closer until her body is pressed against his. "But don't interrupt." The King's tone is serious, the same sharp, hard, commanding voice he uses when giving orders. Karma resisted the urge to roll her eyes at him and pressed her lips firmly together to keep her tongue from lashing out. She nods curtly and in return, he rubs her side gently, a mindless action, before releasing her and walking away to stand before the man tied to the chair.