𝑻 𝑯 𝑨 𝑻 𝑺 𝑬 𝑨 𝑺 𝒀 𝑷 𝑰 𝑪 𝑲 𝑰 𝑵 𝑮

──  ❝ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬」

──  ❝ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬」

❝ それは簡単な選択です ;
. THAT'S EASY PICKING ❞

"SHE'S GONNA GET HERSELF KILLED, MESSING WITH THE STUPID FUCKING CLAN." Yoongi hadn't been able to get over it. Of course he hadn't. He had tried so desperately to warn her against getting herself involved with them. There was no reason for her to take a job with them. They weren't strapped for cash or anything. They could save up for a vacation on their own.

Hoseok sat across from Yoongi at a table so small their knees touched. He was far too busy eating his bulgogi to entirely pay attention to whatever he was going on about. He had said something about Karma getting herself involved with the Bulgae Clan and kept up from there. "Well, you know her, she doesn't like to be told what to do." He wasn't close to Karma even to the slightest degree. The woman loathed him for reasons he would never understand. But beyond that, Karma was a stubborn bitch.

"Exactly! So why fucking work for someone?" It wasn't clicking. Karma despised having to take orders. She was untamable, unruly, defiant. She wasn't truly loyal to anyone but herself, not even to Yoongi.

Yoongi loved her too much to watch her go down such a path of destruction. That's how he ended up. Roped in their shit until he was drowning in it. He was left with nothing, thrown out onto the street with not a cent to his name. Karma with inevitably end the same way, or worse, she'll become the very thing he hated, a Bulgae.

Hoseok dragged his tongue over his lips quickly. "Does she know your history with them? 'Cause if she does, that's a pretty bitchy move on her part." Now, personally, Hoseok couldn't care less about whatever weird relationship drama they were going through. He had originally come to simply pick up a few watches and other jewelry, but here he was, eating bulgogi while Yoongi rants. Fair trade in his opinion.

Yoongi shook his head, brushing his fingers through his hair which he had left the house with uncombed. He wouldn't tell Karma shit about his time with the Bulgae. It was irrelevant to any conversation they've ever had to have. Yoongi simply wanted to keep the past in the past and keep Karma from trusting any one of those fucking dogs, much less the dog tamer.

But maybe in order to protect her, he would have to expose that part of himself.

Hoseok shrugged. It was unlikely Yoongi would say anything about it, about his vendetta again the gang and their reigning King. "She's the smartest woman -hell, person we know. If she's getting herself into this, she probably has a way out. Even if she didn't, God knows you're not gonna jump ship. You've got your head shoved too far up her ass." Yoongi could deny it all he wanted but they both knew how he felt about Karma. They were fucking soulmates, even if they didn't like each other at times. Sure they weren't gonna settle down and make some picture-perfect, nuclear family. God himself fears for the world if they ever have children.