𝑷 𝑨 𝑹 𝑨 𝑺 𝑰 𝑻 𝑬

── ❝ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵」

❝ 寄生虫;
.PARASITE ❞

YOONGI HAD SPENT HIS NIGHT LOUNGING AROUND IN BED, watching trashy American reality TV while he awaits Karma's return. He had gotten her money from Hoseok earlier that afternoon and this spent the rest of his day cleaning and sleeping.

He was already beginning to doze off for the third time that day when the sound of the front door cracking open tickled his ears. He perked up from his position against the multitude of pillows and watches as Karma walks through the door with her shoes in hand.

"What'chu get?" Yoongi hummed lowly. His tired voice was always one of her favorites, especially when they were curled up together under the blankets, sometimes naked, most of the time clothed. She would have him say random shit to her just so she could hear his rough, coarse voice.

Karma reached behind her neck brushing her hair out of the way so she could unclip her necklace. "Nothing." She sighed in response. "Though, I did meet someone interesting." Her finger brush carefully over the buttons of her silk blouse, undoing them one by one. She smiled softly at his curious hum. "Who?" He ran his fingers through his messy hair.

"The fucking King himself. He had shown up at The Playground." Karma mused almost as if she couldn't believe it herself. She had sat with the most powerful man in Korea and didn't die. "He found out I stole from one of his men."

Yoongi scoffed at her little story. "And you didn't die? Stop the bullshit." He threw the blankets off of himself and got out of bed. His basketball shorts stopped just above his boney knees, always slightly reddened inexplicably. His long, slender hand came to his arm to scratch the inside of his elbow. "What actually happened."

Karma tugged her shirt from the waist of her pants and slipped it off of her delicate shoulders. "I'm not bullshitting you. He was impressed. Asked me to work for him." She undid the buckle to her belt and began tugging down her pants, wiggling down her hips until they fell slack to the ground. Karma took one of his shirts, a grey one with a white patch on the chest, 'Fear of God' written in black.

Yoongi knew she wasn't lying. Karma wasn't one to joke about something like that. He remained silent as she ties her hair up out of her face. It's a long stretch of silence, one that put Karma on edge. She carefully crossed her arms over her chest. "Say something." Yoongi being completely silent is anything new. He can't think with noise and he was constantly thinking.

But with something so massive, she needs him to say something. Anything at all.

"What do you want me to say? You aren't actually considering working for him are you?" The silence that follows after makes the man's posture straighten defensively. "You're not serious. You'll end up dead by the end of the month." He scoffed at her. They had already agreed, they don't work for people. They wouldn't be bought out. They were their own bosses. "You know what we agreed on."