𝑫 𝑶 𝑵 𝑻 𝑩 𝑼 𝑹 𝑵 𝑴 𝑬 |M|

──  ❝ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬」

❝ 私を燃やさないで;
. DON'T BURN ME ❞

FOR THE PAST 2 days, Taehyung's been sleeping alone, cuddling a pillow as he usually did even before he met Karma. His sheets smelled like her, like floral perfume and sweet vanilla, soothing him to sleep like a natural melatonin. He would bury his face into the nearest pillow to him, yet even that was nothing compared to having her laying right next to him.

The moment he got into bed with her, he dragged Karma close and held her tight, burying his face in her hair just to show how much he missed her in his bed. "Don't ever leave my bed again." He murmured. He could stay like this forever and be perfectly content with life as it is.

"Don't be an asshole again and I won't have to." She murmured back, cuddling up against him, seeking out the warmth of his body. His soft lips peppered gentle kisses against the shell of her ears. That, accompanied by his cool hands slipping under her shirt to press against her heated skin made her shiver. "I won't." He promised her. They both knew it was a load of bullshit but they could believe for a moment that he wasn't who he was.

"Come here." Taehyung pulled her closer, moving her body as if she were his puppet in a string, dancing around on stage for the entertainment of others, namely Taehyung himself. He made her get on top of him, her legs sitting on either side of his hips. She sat right on top of the growing bulge in his shorts. Such a thin amount of clothing separated them. Her little satin panties and his boxers. He could still feel her as if they weren't there at all. But they were and it annoyed the living hell out of him.

His hands gripped at her thighs before slowly sliding up towards her hips. "Don't leave like that again." He whispered softly, his voice hidden well behind the darkness of the room. They could barely even see each other in the void, colorless room. Only the moon could supply them with what little light it had to offer them.

Karma pressed her hips down against him, languidly rolling them against the bulge growing beneath her. "Odd 'cause I remember you telling me I have something to be afraid of if I stay." She could feel him twitch against her. Blood rushed throughout his body to fill space. "So which is it? Should I stay or should I go?"

Taehyung desperately wanted to grasp onto her and refuse to let her ever leave again. "Stay by my side forever", he wanted to say. "Be my Queen and never leave me." Instead, he seized control of her hips, pulling her closer if it was even possible. He dragged her against his cock as if her only purpose in life was to please him. "Stay as long as physically possible." His low, thick voice seems to purr as he felt a bit of a wet spot beginning to form between them. It couldn't be determined if it was her pussy simply soaking through the fabric of her satin panties or if pre-cum was beginning to leak from him maybe a bit of both.