𝒀 𝑶 𝑼 𝑹 𝑬 𝑷 𝑳 𝑨 𝒀 𝑰 𝑵 𝑮 𝑪 𝑯 𝑬 𝑪 𝑲 𝑬 𝑹 𝑺

──  ❝ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬」

❝ あなたはチェッカーをプレイしています;
.YOU'RE PLAYING CHECKERS ❞

KARMA WAS IN no talking mood. Obviously. She had locked herself away inside her room after yelling at Taehyung, who, just as obviously, wasn't a big fan of her attitude.

It took a while for her to leave the safe confines of the four walls she trapped herself within. However, she hadn't expected Taehyung to still be inside the house when she came out. He was there, in his office as he usually was, on a call with Namjoon. She could only hear the muffled sounds of his dark liquor voice as she passed the door by and made her way into the kitchen to fix herself some breakfast.

As Karma rummaged through the fridge, grabbing the bacon and eggs before tossing them on the counter, she heard a door close upstairs and found her body becoming rigid with each gentle tap of Taehyung's shoes against the floor as he made his way downstairs.

Now, Karma is the master of the silent treatment. She can go days without talking to someone. The silence tends to make people go insane. Yoongi absolutely hated it, how she would pretend he didn't exist when he pissed her off. That's why he always tried to apologize to her as soon as he could.

She felt Taehyung's presence behind her, the eyes of a dragon piercing into the back of her skull. Karma didn't bother to turn around and face him, as far as she was concerned, there was no one there at all. As stated before, she was a pro at this.

However, Taehyung wasn't one to be ignored. His presence demanded attention at all times. "Karma." He called her name, watching as she walked back over to the fridge to put away the eggs. She doesn't even spare him a glance as she pulls open the door. Yet, she can see the way the muscles of his jaw flex, clenching. Good, he should be angry, just as angry as she was.

Taehyung and Yoongi we're more similar than either of them would care to admit. However, the key difference comes in handling Karma's anger. Yoongi can admit when he's wrong and apologize. Taehyung, however, had a harder time coming around to that even when it could easily resolve a situation. His ego is the size of fucking Jupiter.

He marched over to her just as she closed the fridge door and took her jaw in his hold. His fingers grip her chin, forcing her to look at him, to acknowledge him. Taehyung can see that she's furious, just on the edge of ripping his scalp from his skull.

He dips down and presses his lips against hers. A quiet plea. Don't be mad at me, Karma dear. Taehyung couldn't go to war with his greatest ally, mostly because she'd rain hell on him. He has no doubt that she wouldn't hesitate to kill him if it came down to it.

Karma doesn't attempt to kiss him back. She can't believe he thought a kiss would do jackshit, even if his lips do taste like heaven against hers, she'd rather not kiss him while debating on whether she should slam his head on the counter or not.