𝑫 𝑶 𝑵 𝑻 𝑯 𝑨 𝑻 𝑬 𝑻 𝑯 𝑬 𝑷 𝑳 𝑨 𝒀 𝑬 𝑹 |M|

──  ❝ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝒀 𝑻𝑾𝑶」

❝ プレイヤーを憎まないでください;
.DON'T HATE THE PLAYER ❞

KARMA CAN TELL how strung out Yoongi was. He was frantic, trembling, trying to clean the messy apartment. Maybe he relapsed again or maybe his dosage was slightly off. He wasn't usually this scatterbrained, but it was familiar to her, from his time on cocaine.

"Yoon, you don't have to clean right now. Let's just lay down, yeah?" She places her hand on his shoulder to stop his hectic frenzy around the living room. Yoongi stopped his fast pace around the house and looked at Karma. He still couldn't fully wrap his head around the fact that she was here in the flesh and not just a product of his Angel Dust hallucinations.

Karma took his hand in hers and lead him back to their bedroom, just as if had been when she left, the room was small and the heater never words. The simplicity of the room was what made Karma miss it so much. She almost crumbled into tears upon entering the room. To climb into bed with Yoongi and curl up in his arms, what a luxury of life she never knew she needed.

Karma pressed her forehead to Yoongi's. "Don't think I haven't missed you, Yoon." She runs her fingers through his hair, brushing it out of his face so she can properly look at him. Though the break had been good for her to clear her mind and look at their relationship from an outside perspective, it didn't mean that she didn't miss him. For fucks sake, she's checked in on him twice. To make sure he was alive and taking care of him. "I missed you so much."

Yoongi kissed her again, hands coming to her waist to draw her closer. "I thought I was going to die without you." It got easier with time as he settled back into being alone, but that was only because he was self-medicating to numb the pain. "You're the only thing I have left in this world." And now Taehyung's trying to take that from him as he always does. He's a greedy, selfish bastard with no sense of honor, remorse, or empathy.

And the fact that he now knows her in ways that only Yoongi knew her, it infuriated him. Not just physically, in some ways, that was the least of his worries that they were having sex. Sex can mean nothing. But he knows her. Karma can make anyone fall for her, that's just who she is. Yoongi doesn't know if she's simply riding this out in the long run, playing Taehyung like second fiddle only to take what she needed and leave him coughing on the dust she left behind.

Their kiss became more fervent, speaking the words that couldn't be spoken. Karma missed him beyond all reason and Yoongi loved her all the same. Their hands roamed, searching and exploring each other. Even after all their time separated, they still know each other like the back of their hands. Their bodies are mapped thoroughly in each other's minds. Even as they grow old and their memories wear away, they'll still know each other as they always have. Personally and intimately.