𝑻 𝑨 𝑰 𝑵 𝑻 𝑬 𝑫 𝑺 𝑰 𝑳 𝑬 𝑵 𝑪 𝑬

──  ❝ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹」

❝ 汚染された沈黙;
.TAINTED SILENCE ❞

IT TAKES A LOT more effort than one would think to not think about someone, especially when you spent years of your life with them and after you saw them drunk and probably high. One can't help but worry about them and their well-being.

Is he eating? Is he drinking enough water? What if he overdoses and dies? What if I lose him? What if that was the last time I'm ever able to see him? It fucking sucks. Especially when you're supposed to be mad at that person for calling you a seriously derogatory word.

Karma hated that she cared. She hated that she hadn't completely cut him out of her heart the moment those words left his lips. What he said was unforgivable...that being said, an apology would still be nice. For him to admit that he was wrong and beg for her to come back, to admit that he need her.

She figured that the best way to purge Yoongi from her mind was to focus on the other man in her life with whom she spends her nights in burning passion. She always awoke surrounded by him, his expensive, masculine scent that seemed to stain her senses. On the days that he was in bed with her, Karma found that those moments under the early morning sun were rather serene.

It was the one time Taehyung let his guard down. Vulnerability didn't come easy to him, to Karma either, so the two sleeping wrapped in each other's arms was something that gave them little comfort. The fact that neither of them trusted each other was exactly what held them together.

"You're growing some facial hair," Karma whispered as she draped her arms over his shoulders, wrapping her arms around Taehyung's neck. She carefully rubbed his chin where a little bit of peach fuzz was beginning to grow. He had a bit of a mustache going as well.

After a long day of work, meeting with government officials, collecting debts that they owed him and such. Taehyung was always moving around somewhere and with work still left to do at home in his office. It was only natural that Taehyung grew stressed.

Karma noticed this the moment he walked through the front door. He didn't say much of anything to her. He just grabbed a bottle of soju and shut himself away in his office. Not that Taehyung was particularly talkative normally, but it was enough of a difference for her to notice.

Taehyung sipped carefully on his soju before placing it down to the side and running his fingers to his brownish-blonde hair. "Yeah, it's called testosterone. Tends to create facial hair." His low, rugged voice makes Karma smile. There were times when Taehyung didn't incessantly get on her nerves trying to exert power over her. Times were he was simply the man behind the monster.

Karma looked over his shoulders at the clutter of papers that covered the surface of his desk. Only reading a few words, she found that she didn't care much about whatever he was working on. She took notice of the way Taehyung downed cups of wine back to back, running his fingers through his hair and his hands over his face far too many times.