𝑰 𝑨 𝑴 𝑻 𝑯 𝑬 𝑬 𝑿 𝑪 𝑬 𝑷 𝑻 𝑰 𝑶 𝑵

──  ❝ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵」

❝ 私は例外です;
.I AM THE EXCEPTION ❞

KARMA DIDN'T HAVE MANY PERSONAL ITEMS that she had to move into the King's penthouse so the transfer from her formerly shared apartment to her newly shared penthouse wasn't all too much of a hassle.

"I'll be staying here full time." Karma informed Taehyung after bursting into his home office like she owned the place. It seemed as though this man never stopped working. With how detrimental his work was, he couldn't. From dawn to dusk he was always doing something related to work. It would be a little sadistic if he simply maimed people because he could.

He glanced up from the paperwork he had splayed out over the surface of his desk. It was carved with care, out of rosewood that gleamed with a gentle red tint under the lights. Though he was particularly focused on finding his precious diamond, he still had an entire empire to uphold, work that he simply couldn't trust with anyone else. His eyes peered at her from where he sat in his throne-like office chair, his dirty golden locks brushing over his lashes as he had failed to brush it out of his face this morning. "Why the sudden change of heart, Dear Karma?"

It irked her that she didn't know his name but he got to know hers. She was left to always refer to him by a title that placed him above her. What was he so afraid of? Karma had already signed the contract and she simply got no benefit from betraying him.

Karma dragged a hand over the smaller chair positioned in front of his desk and pulled it out to take a seat before him. Her ass met the cushion of the seat and her legs were draped over the side as she sat improperly in the chair. "I had a bit of a falling out with a friend. Nothing to worry about." She tries not to think of Yoongi nor his harmful words to her those two days ago. She tries not to think about it because she knows she'd start crying.

Karma hated being weak. The simple thought of crying over a man disgusted her. To let someone have so much emotional power over her when she swore no such thing would ever happen made her disappointed in herself. Maybe this separation was for the better, so she can come to her senses and get her shit together. A reminded that no one, not even Yoongi, owned her heart and she'd be damned if she let anyone believe otherwise.

"It better not be. I need your attention 100 percent of the time." He says, signing off on some random paper Karma had no interest in. She knows why she's here and at first, she wanted to get her job done and go back to Yoongi, but with the recent turn of events may be prolonging things would be better for her.

Karma leaned forward, her elbow resting on the end of his desk while her chin was placed in the palm of her hand. A flirtatious smile tugged at her glossy lips as her eyes found his. Staring so deeply into his eyes, Karma started noticing things about her unnamed King. Like his eyes. One was double-lidded and the other one was a monolid. He had a little mole on his waterline as well.