𝑸 𝑼 𝑬 𝑬 𝑵 𝑻 𝑶 𝑩 𝑬

──  ❝ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻」

❝ 女王になる;
.QUEEN TO BE ❞

"KARMA DEAR, GET DRESSED." Taehyung wasn't the type of person to knock. His reasoning was, "I own the fucking country, I own all the doors to this bitch, the fuck I need to knock for?" Which, technically, he wasn't wrong, but more importantly, who was gonna check him for it?

Karma, that's who.

The moment Taehyung barged through her bedroom door, she shook her head and pointed outside. "Try again." She had been trying to teach him not to just storm into her room without at least knocking first. The last time he did it, she didn't give him even a sliver of pussy for a week. It was basic human decency to give someone privacy, but Taehyung wasn't exactly known for his human decency.

He looked visibly irritated with this... conditioning, she was putting him through. She was training him to be her lap dog, not the other way around as his initial intention and it was infuriating. He knew he could just reinforce his position in this relationship, exert his power, but Karma would most likely fight back like her life depended on it. If he did decide remind her who she really works for, she wouldn't hesitate to up and leave.

Karma saw it as an exchange in a way. If she was doing all of this for Taehyung, working to his schedule, doing as he says, supposedly being exclusive, he could sacrifice too. That meant knocking on the door before he came parading into her room. Really, the board was anything but evenly set. Taehyung had all of his pieces with Karma was only allowed to have half.

However, the only piece he didn't have was a Queen, the most powerful piece. It wasn't impossible to win without it, but it sure made his victory easier to have her.

Taehyung gave a stale, single knock to the door which was a start so Karma accepted it. "What do I need to get dressed for? I thought you liked me in as little clothing as possible." Right now she was just wearing one of his many button-up shirts and panties nothing more. She was right, Taehyung does like her in as little as possible just as much as he likes her wearing his shirts. He likes the...serenity of it. The claim he had over her, seeing her dressed up in his clothing, cooking breakfast (mostly for herself but she liked to feed Taehyung a few bites off her plate).

"We're going out to dinner." He looked almost sheepish to say. Despite the hardened, blank expression he held on his sharp features, Karma could still see the way his warm cheeks tinted just a hint of pink. He doesn't take people out to dinner just for leisure, especially not the women he's slept with. The King doesn't do special treatment. Just because you just got lucky enough to sit on his dick doesn't mean you get a reward. That was your reward in and of itself.

He didn't linger long, turning his back to her. "You have an hour." And with that, he disappeared out of the door, pulling it shut behind him with a sigh. Such a fucking spineless bitch. Couldn't even say it without blushing. What was he even doing in the first place, taking her out to dinner like she actually meant anything to him? She doesn't. She means something to Yoongi and that's why he even looked in her direction.