𝑹 𝑨 𝑰 𝑵 𝒀 𝑫 𝑨 𝒀 𝑺 & 𝑺 𝑶 𝑼 𝑳 𝑴 𝑨 𝑻 𝑬 𝑺

──  ❝ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝒀」

❝ 雨の日とソウルメイト;
.RAINY DAYS & SOULMATES ❞

THERE WAS SOMETHING about rainy days that made Karma want to be the laziest bitch in the world. The soft pitter-patter of rain against the windows combined with grey, stormy skies and the distant rumble of thunder was just the perfect recipe for a "stay down" day as she and Yoongi affectionately called it. It was simple really, self-explanatory. You get down and stay down. Most of the day would be wasted away in bed, watching trashy TV while eating ice cream, maybe drinking cheap wine, and later passing out, destined to wake up with a hangover.

But she was no longer with Yoongi, at least, currently. And as much as she missed him, he needed to get his shit together before she even considered moving back in. The moment Karma stormed out of their shared apartment, she decided she wouldn't take any more of his bullshit. It was up to him now to fix himself. She wouldn't stand for any more fights, any more long nights of crying, anymore rampages.

A break would be nice, and when she finally decides it's time to return home, Karma expected improvement and if she didn't see it, she'd simply cut it off for good. Don't get her wrong, a rather hard decision it would be if she did, but, ultimately, one that would be the best decision for herself. Karma always puts herself first. Always.

Karma lolled over lazily to face the sleeping beauty beside her. There was something so boyishly charming about Taehyung while he sleeps. Maybe it was the disheveled bedhead of faded blonde hair which dusted over his long lashes and honeyed cheeks. Or maybe the way his pillow makes his cheek squish.

He just looks... innocent.

Karma reached out to brush his hair out of his face. Her fingers gently caress the side of his face, pushing his hair behind his ear before tracing the sharp angle of his jaw. He was an Adonis, such beauty, he could be mistaken for a god. She examined his face, all the little beauty marks that tried to hide from her had been found and thoroughly examined. Every scar that adorned his body was now filed neatly in the catalog of her mind.

"TaeTae." She whispered softly, leaning in close to kiss his ear. Something cute that she's noticed about Taehyung is that his ears move. She was sure it was involuntary because when she began to laugh at him, watching his ears wiggle slightly while he spoke, he was confused. When she called his name and he perked up, his ear would lift slightly. An odd trait, certainly, but an endearing one nonetheless.

Taehyung wasn't a particularly hard person to wake. Just a soft whisper into his ear was enough to make him shift and groan. "Mhm- no." He refused to get up until his alarm went off, which it should in only a few minutes. But Karma wouldn't leave him alone. "You should cancel your schedule today."

Though his eyes remained closed, imitating sleep with the intent to fake it till he made it, Taehyung's lips twitched into a frown. "Why would I do that?" Most of all his days were jam-packed with things to do, people see, meetings to attend. He couldn't just say "no", could he?