𝑭 𝑨 𝑽 𝑶 𝑹

──  ❝ 𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑬𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵」

❝ 好意;
.FAVOR ❞

THE ALIBI. A very clever name for a very shitty place. Just like The Playground, it was hidden away from the public eye, right beneath the very feet of the patrons who walked through the bar overhead, Catch 22. It was a smart setup really, The Kind had to give whoever was responsible for it credit.

Karma held a specifically distasteful scowl across her glossy lips, her nails digging into the opposing arms as she crossed them over her chest. "Is there any reason I have to be here specifically?" She glanced around on the street, still swarming with people and the impossibly late (or early depending on how you see it) hour of 2 AM. Forget New York, Seoul never sleeps, it doesn't even take the occasional nap.

"You're the only person familiar with this place." Namjoon was the one to answer her. Neither himself nor Taehyung knew about this place, a fact that specifically ticked Taehyung off. They were supposed to have documentation of all illegal operations in the country. Just like the people inside, this place managed to fly under the radar.

Until now.

Taehyung was rather dressed up for this little field trip, in a black suit with red stripes and a button-up in the same shade. Over that was a black trenchcoat, all over it was Louis Vuitton. Not even 2 hours ago, he was completely naked, in bed with Karma. Maybe that's why she was so grumpy, having to leave the comfort of silken sheets and a handsome man kissing down her body.

"Let's go, I'm in no mood for dilly-dallying." Taehyung walked forward, motioning Karma to come along as they enter the rather inconspicuous bar. It was nothing special really, just like any other bar you'd see lining the streets of Itaewon, that was the point of it.

The moment the bartender's eyes landed on the three of them, The King, more specifically, his eyes widened with recognition and horror. He knew that if he ran, he would be caught and more than likely killed. More than likely, he was too scared to run, paralyzed with fear as they made their way over. The wooden floorboards creak under their weight, only a disguise to cover the thick, insulating concrete that enclosed the illegal bar below.

The King stopped in front of the man, staring him down with those sharp, tearing eyes. "I presume you know who I am." The man nodded wordlessly, keeping his head low, refusing to make eye contact with him. "Yes, sir."

"Well then, tell whoever is in charge that I'm here." He moved along, making his way towards the back of the bar where Karma told him the entrance was. He allowed her to take the lead with Namjoon trailing behind.

There are many reasons why Karma despised this place, why she's only ever been once. The sleazy men, though that was nothing new, the fact that she couldn't steal from anyone, the fact that there were people, men, more proficient at thievery than her. Karma hated feeling inferior and never before has she met a man who's never tried to make her feel inferior in a way.