Luna material????

Catalina's POV

In what seemed like a flash we were in his truck, I was sitting in the passenger seat as he leaned over an buckled me in. He kissed my forehead as he pulled away before he closed my door and went to the driver's side. Then we were off, peeling out if the hospital parking lot and heading to our home. Our home... I smiled softly yes our home, I glanced over at Shane before looking out my window. The lights of town faded as we drove into the trees, green and thick, my wolf had the urge to go for a run but with the injuries I had I knew I couldn't. Softly the music played in the speakers, Shane's hand found its way onto my leg as he stared ahead at the road. It had to be no later than one in the afternoon but there wasnt much traffic, it was probably because of Shane's order that everyone that could help were at the packhouse.

                 "Is this really what you want?" I heard him say, his voice quieter than normal. Was he really doubting me and my decision?

                "Yeah I want this, I want to be apart of your family to be your Luna, I know I've ran from that before but I won't anymore. Your my life now, this pack is my family and by your side is the place I need to be." I looked at him as I spoke, it was my fault that he felt the need to ask me this.

If I had just accepted him and not been so afraid of the chance of rejection all of the pain could have been avoided. I would make it up to him, I'll show him I'll be the best mate and Luna I can be. I rested my hand on his as I leaned over laying my head on his shoulder. Shane was silent as we turned onto the road leading home, there was a sense of calm that hadn't been there before. It was the peace of mind of knowing we had each other and that we didn't have to worry because we'd always have each other.

Soon we stopped our home in front of us, I smiled as Shane hoped out of the truck and hurried to my side of the vehicle. Opening my door before lifting me up into his arms, even without shoes it wouldn't kill me to walk myself but I didn't have the strength to tell him that. I just rested ny head against his chest as he made his way up to the house, in only minutes they were inside and passing the livingroom, kitchen, and the guest bedroom she had stayed in before. Within seconds the door to his bedroom opened and the walked inside... wait thats not right... their bedroom, my face flushed at the mere thought.

                 "Come on little minx don't make that face or I won't be able to contain myself," Shane's spoke in a husky tone, he gently set me down on the bed. "You need to rest so you heal properly, but first you need to take two of these pills before you lay down."

Before I could say anything he had already left the room, I heard a cabinet open before the sink turned on. A few moments later he returned with a glass of water and my medication, how did I get so lucky as to have a second chance with him. Handing me the water and pill bottle he explained he still had work to do, though he wouldn't leave the house he did have to go to his study for alpha business. After taking the medication I laid back against the blankets, I stayed like that for a few minutes before I climbed under them. Sleep took me within moments, I hadn't realized how tired I actually was but that should have been expected with everything go on. Soon very soon one of the constant problems that plague my life with be gone and I can focus on the pure bliss I've been blessed with. Oh how I thank the moon goddess for this happiness, for this chance to feel the truly amazing feeling that you only get from having a mate that cares... no loves you whole heartedly.

When I awoke I expected that I had only slept for a couple hours but when I tried to move I felt something tighten around me waist. Almost panicking I looked around quickly before realizing I wasn't at my aunt's anymore, that I was with Shane in our home. I couldn't help but smile to myself before trying to free myself from him to use the lady's room. But the more I fought to get out the tighter his hold on me became, he was going to squeeze me to death...