Well That's...Damn.

I don't know how long I had slept for but Shane was true to his word, he came to retrieve me when dinner was done. My body ached something terrible and my neck throbbed, I went to get up but Shane was to my side in seconds helping me from the bed and into the bedroom. Showering seemed the logical thing to do before heading down to have a meal with my brothers and father... oh goddess! I caught a glance at myself in the mirror, my hair was a mess and there were large hickey's and love bites on my neck, collarbone, and breasts. Not to mention the large dark spot on my neck where he had bit me, I could cover up the little marks but this one was damn near impossible. I took a quick shower not saying anything to Shane while I did so, not that I was mad or anything but damn everyone's going to be able to see this.... well I guess that's the point now isn't it. I sighed softly as I stepped out of the shower before drying off... fuck my bedsheets are all wet now too... I bit my lip as I got dressed in some cozy clothes, a long sleeve shirt and some baggy sweat pants, before I brushed my hair out. Leaving my hair down would ensure that my brothers and father wouldn't see the mark Shane had left on me or the many hickeys that had started to heal already, but that wouldn't change the fact that my scent had changed slightly. That fact I couldn't hide and I know that if my brothers didn't notice I knew my father would... Goddess this is going to be so embarrassing, I can't believe we did that.. in my father's house!! MY FATHERS HOUSE!!!! Agh goddess save me from this situation, I sighed as I moved my hair over my shoulders before I headed out of the bathroom. I nearly ran smack dab into Shane's chest, I looked up at him only to see him smiling down at me.

"W-hat? Why are you looking at me like that?" I felt my face flushing a light pink color as he continued to stare at me. "Shane seriously your embarrassing me... why are you staring at me like that!"

"I just can't believe I'm mated with the most beautiful girl I've ever met." Shane leaned down towards me, his hand moved pushing my hair back from my neck. His smile only grew as he looked at his handy work, his fingers brushed against it softly sending a shiver through my body.

"Your only saying that because your my mate and you have to say it." I smiled as I laughed a bit before placing a hand on his chest patting a couple times. "Well then I'm ready for dinner... let's go."

I knew if we stayed here any longer we probably wouldn't make it to dinner, and one embarrassing moment today would be enough for me. I slid past him before making my way out the door and down the stairs, Shane fast on my heels. I reached the dining room before he reached me, my father had just set down the last plate on the table. I stiffened as he looked at me than at Shane, my father straightened as he stared at Shane. I half expected world War dad to go off but my father didn't do anything but stare at Shane for a long moment before taking his sit at the table. I nearly sighed in relief, that was until my brothers, Bella, and Ray walked inside. I heard Bella squeal before I even saw her, turning I seen my brothers looking at her like she was nuts before she bolted towards me. She collided full force with me causing us to spin slightly trying to remain upright, her arms wrapped around me tight. I seen Ray slap Shane on the back before he whispered something to him that made him laugh, my brothers seemed to be the only ones out of the loop... that was before they stepped closer, I seen Ashton stiffen before he inhaled again. His eyes locked with my face as I glanced away from his gaze, this was terrible all it needs now is..

"Well damn mister alpha man, you move fast don't you. Staking claim to what's yours huh?" I looked at Bella in disbelief, what was she doing! My father and brothers were literally right here... my face flushed as I pinched her side earning a yelp from her, I sat down in my chair but didn't say anything.

"So you did it pinwheel? You cast aside that other fish?" Brian asked as he to sat down, his eyes never leaving me. To be honest I never did like all the attention to be on me, so I had been a bit grateful when everyone looked at something else or ignored me.