Sugar Canes And Gum Drops??

Shane's POV

I had to admit her lips felt amazing, it sent my wolf in to a frenzy. Goosebumps covered my arms and my heart pounded loudly against my chest. I growled softly as she ran from me, I followed her around the side of the packhouse before I could grab her she jumped on my back.

                "You little minx!" I growled playfully before she nuzzled against my face, her scent filled my nose. Ryder let out a sigh telling me not to let her go.

                 "Sorry not sorry lover boy!" She giggled as she slowly released her grip and got off my back, she giggled as she leaned against the wall. She was so full of life and laughter that it made me feel overflowing with love for this beautiful woman. My woman. My heart hammered in my chest as I watched her closely, the way that dress fit her made me want to lock her away so no one else could lay their eyes on her. "So Mr. Alpha, tell more about yourself?"

                "Well..." I smiled as I placed my hands on both sides of her head, to provent her from trying to escapeme again. "I'm Twenty-two years old, I'm the youngest alpha in this packs history as you know, I've been looking for you since I turned eighteen. My favorite color is blue, I love how you smell, and my pack is everything to me. But your the world to me. My Luna to rule by my side." I said as I watched as she blushed slightly, "Now sweetheart, tell me more about you before I'm tempted to kiss you again."

She giggled as she looked at me, it was the most beautiful sound I've ever heard, "Well I have two brothers, I'm eighteen years old, have roughly half a year of school left, my mother died when I was young. My father was the beta for my old pack, my favorite color is purple, your scents been driving me nuts for the past week and a half, even before I knew I had you... You were the man at Lori's right." She smiled as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders.

I nodded as I smiled as she laid her head on my chest, I had a feeling she wasn't telling me the the whole truth. Of that was the case theres probably a reason she's keeping it to herself, I'll give her time so that when she's ready she'll tell me everything. I pushed the feeling aside as I held her to my chest, I heard a few soft steps before I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.

                "Hunny how could you claim that girl was your mate... your Luna.. when we both know that it's me that you want." I knew that voice...

                       Raymond's POV

I sighed as I held my mate in my arms, we sat at a nearby table, I chuckled as I seen Catalina running from Alpha Shane. I seen them disappear around the side of the pack house, Bella smiled at me until we seen Lizzie sneak around the side of the house.

           "Who is that?" Bella asked as she watched Lizzie disappear. I could feel the irritation radiating off her, I rolled my eyes before turning my attention back to my lovely mate.

            "That's Lizzie also known as the pack slut, she's always tried to get in touch with Alpha Shane's pants. And every time she asked he denied her, he told her and every other unmated female that he was waiting for his mate but she never gave up." I explained as I shook my head about to get up and go retrieve her so she didn't cause a scene but Bella stopped me.

             "Catalina can handle a skank like that," she smiled she smiled at me for a moment, "I know you worry about her but a little thing like this is nothing, trust me I know"

I smiled as I nodded looking into her beautiful brown eyes, I still didn't know how I got so lucky to have found and have an amazing mate like her. I nuzzled my face into the side of her neck as I heard mom laughing about something, my thoughts were wrapped up with Bella.

The music was loud and the lights flashed, the festival by now was more than half over and soon everyone would be heading home. The weekend after the festival normally consists of cleaning, sleeping, and um well we'll not get into the third subject. My thoughts drifted back to Catalina, normally all the guest that came together would go home together but... Catalina being an alpha's mate I doubt he'll let her go without a fight. I shook my head as I breathed in my mates scent, I'll just have to talk to my mom and dad about it... Soon after Lizzie disappeared around the side of the building, I could only imagine what might be happening but using my hearing i could hear the sounds of fighting? I looked down at my mate who was covering her mouth as she tried so hard not to laugh as if she knew exactly what was taking place around the corner....