Bitch Please!

Lily POV

Jessica shrieked again as my hand collided with her face, the sound echoed through the hall. I don't take control often but when I do, I fuck bitches up. I advanced before Catalina's brother could step in and try to stop the beat down this bitch was going to get. This bitch has tormented Catalina for the last time, I'll make sure she knows her place after this. Jessica swung again aiming for my head, I ducked before grabbing her arm twisting it. There was a sticking snap and Jessica screamed trying to pull her arm away but I wasn't done. I spun around bring my leg up, it made contact with Jessica's gut sending her flying against the wall. I began to stalk towards her, I could hear Ashton behind me calling for someone. Before I even made it halfway to her arms wrapped around my waist, my whole body tingled. Shane must have been downstairs or in father's office and it was Ashton who called him, my eyes lingered on Jessica who was holding her broken arm to her chest as she tried to back away from me... I sighed softly as my eyes closed as Shane pressed his chest to my back and whispered in my ear. I didn't want to give control back just yet but I knew that I'd have plenty more chances to have my way.

                  "Calm down my love, you shouldn't stress yourself right now." He was always concerned for us, I could feel Ryder trying to force his way to the surface. I leaned against him as control went back to Catalina.

                 Catalina's POV

I opened my eyes to see the carnage Lily had created, though if I was completely honest Jessica totally deserved it. The sparks that spread across my back and my waist set me at ease, Shane was doing exactly what I had done to him just yesterday... I smiled as I tilted my head back to look at him, he smiled at me before he loosened his hold on me. I heard a smacking sound behind us followed by hushed whispers, I could only assume it was my brothers high-fiving each other. I shook my head slowly as Shane spun me around, his hands resting on my hips. My hips pressed against his, he smirked down at me before he leaned closer to me again.

                   "You should be careful babe, when you look this good it's hard to control myself." Shane kissed the side of my neck softly, setting a fire inside me..."I've still got some work to do babe and you need to relax, I'll have Kyle bring you something to eat."

I looked at him slightly confused, I needed rest and to relax but that wasn't what we came here for. Plus I wasn't injured or exhausted... well yesterday I was pretty tired by that wasn't because of the training or anything. I tilted my head slightly to the side, to have Kyle bring me food when I could just get it myself was a bit selfish if you asked me.

                  "Why does Kyle have to bring me food? The kitchen is literally just down the stairs, and why are you saying I should stay in my room? There's so much to do and nothing will get done if I'm just in my room." I crossed my arms as Shane's grip loosened on my hips and he stepped back slightly.

                   "Catalina you literally just went into heat yesterday, you seriously don't expect me to let you walk around knowing that. What happens if you get another pheromone release and I'm not there, do you know how unmated males deal with that kind of situation? Not well and I don't want you to find that out the hard way plus I don't want to have to kill anyone for touching my mate." Shane stated as he too crossed his arms, I really hadn't thought about that point but now that we were at this point I didn't really want to admit he was right.

                   "So that doesn't mean I can't walk around in my family home Shane. It's literally my father, brothers, best friend, cousin, and you here right now. The other people from our pack we brought are already out training the pack members from this pack." I fired right back, I know he was just being cautious because of what I'm going through but he should also know that my father and brothers wouldn't allow anyone to do anything to me.