Say Something Alpha

A/N wolves can communicate with each other telepathically, thanks to everyone reading!

               Catalina's POV

I sat there looking at the ground his arms wrapped so tightly around me it nearly hurt. I closed my eyes as I held my breathe, if he decides that he doesn't want me after what I told him it'll crush me. I don't think I'd be able to handle it, Lily seemed to pace in the back of my mind.

         ~somethings wrong... Ryder's not talking to me! He blocked me out! Lily cut in as she paced back and forth in my mind.

I inhaled sharply,  I told you, I told you! You claimed to know him and yet why doesn't he say anything! I feel his body shaking! What will we do if he doesn't want us! What if he decides that he's better off without us!

                he won't... I have faith that he loves us, maybe their just talking? You never know they could be talking to the pack! Maybe somethings going down? Lily made excuses for his behavior bit I couldn't control the panic that was consuming me.

His silence was slowly driving me insane, my heart began to ache. My eyes began to water as I began to hyperventilate...

              this cannot be happening! Not again why's he not saying anything! Why is he just sitting here! I-I need to get out of here!
              Catalina calm down, it's ok take a deep breath, damn it say something...

             "Hey Catalina!" I was pulled out of my daze but being roughly shaking. Me eyes snapped up to Shane's face, "Why are you crying? Did I hurt you? Fuck I'm sorry!"

I felt his hand come up and wipe the tears from my face, worry and panic were painted on his face. I couldn't figure out if he was sincere or not, his eyes held hurt and disappointment. Was it disappointment in me? Was the hurt because of what he was thinking about doing?

             "Sweetheart breathe what's wrong?" He looked at me as I opened my mouth and closed it again. "Talk to me!"

I could tell he was starting to get annoyed because he was using his alpha tone with me, I wedged my hands both in between us and pushed against his chest. I tried to get out of his arms.

              "Don't use that tone with me! If you're going to reject me do it and leave! I won't be used as a pawn again. Don't just sit there acting like your concerned and worried about me!" I growled as I pushed against him harder, only to be pinned to the ground his breathe on my neck.

His eyes were a dark blue almost black as he growled at me! I could tell Ryder was close to taking control. "You are Mine!!! I won't let anyone else have you! No matter what you think, no matter what you do your mine!! You will always be mine!"

His bare chest pressed against my shirt and chest, I pushed on his chest as more tears fell, how could I believe him, how could anyone love me, want me... His lips pressed against mine roughly, my whole body tingled and my hands stopped pushing against him. My eyes closed as his tongue forced it's way into my mouth, my whole body began to react to him. Even if I didn't want it too, my arms snaked their way around his neck as his went into my hair, holding my head in place. He slowly pulled away as his hands moved to cup my face and wipe the tear that had fallen away. He looked down at me, his eyes full of love and passion as his lips touched mine again before he smiled.