She's Mine!

The whole car went silent as Bella's words seemed to echo, I couldn't hold it in anymore. It started as just a soft giggle that turned into a gut wrenching laughter, Bella slapped my back slightly before she too began  laughing. I could see Shane and Ray giving eachother a look through my tear filled eyes, I could tell that they thought we might have lost it. I hadn't realized that we had started moving until the houses began to disappear and the trees began to thicken, we were on our way home...

The trip normally wouldn't have taken us that long but with the amount of people we had coming back with us and the fact we had a younger passenger we had to stop a few more times then our journey to the Red Dawn pack. No to mention we had to stop a couple times to make sure nothing had shifted into the moving truck, the first thirty minutes in the car was silent. It was driving me insane to the point I had to tap Shane's arm to ask him to at least turn on the radio, he was kind enough to turn it on but the music was barely above a whisper and I knew that was about as good as we were going to get it. Bella pulled out her phone and began to scroll through one of her clothing apps on her phone, she would stop every once in a while and show me a dress or shoes that she thought I'd like.

She even went so far as to say very loudly that she had Ray's card on file and she was feeling like a shopping spree, I almost felt Ray stiffen before he reached for the radio. I looked at Bella, who was smiled at me as she tapped her phone to her lips slightly, I grinned as I realized what she had done. To get our way instead of using that being mad at them method, she used the careful I'll spend all your money and you'll love it method. Shane looked back at us for a moment before he took his phone into his hands typing away, I was still bummed out that my phone had been murdered. Leaning my head back against the seat I stared at the fabric covering the ceiling, I'll have to go into town after we get everything and everyone settled to get a new phone...

                "Babe..." I blinked once before I realized that Shane had spoken to me, when my eyes landed on him I found him turned slightly in his seat holding out his phone to me. "I know you said that your phone had gotten broken, so you can use mine until we have the time to go and get you a new one."

                  "But... won't you need it?" I asked but still found myself taking his phone into my hands, it was unlocked or should I say it didn't have a lock. Looking down at the 'lock' screen I seen a picture of me, he must have taken it when I had been making cookies with his mom and Hazel. There I was covered head to toe in flour, laughing... I hadn't even realized he had taken a picture, when did he have the time too? I swiping up on the screen the phone unlocked to yet another picture of me, this one was of me sleeping!

                   "No not really, if anything important pops up you'll tell me and besides if anything like that pops up you'd have to know about it too, seeing as your my Luna and all final decisions are left to you." He smiled as he stroked my cheek before turning back around in his seat, I gripped his phone between my two hands for a moment. I felt an overwhelming sense of pride, it almost sent me into tears. Having a mate that believes in you and trusts you... How did I get so luck woth him, the Moon Goddess truly did bless me.

             "Oh lookie there Cat! He has his card saved on here too! He wouldn't mind us just...." Bella had been looking over my shoulder and while I wasn't paying attention had found her way into Shane's apps. "Chocolates, flowers, dresses, shoes, rings... RINGS! Let me see that!" Before Bella could snatch the phone from my hands Shane spun around so quickly, it might have broken a normal humans back.

              "Don't let that shopaholic touch anything!" I looked between them as I heard Ray cough to cover up a laugh, we all knew how much Bella loved to shop... oh let not forget that she also loves to go party, though I thought she'd mellow out once she found her mate but she didn't. She just drags him everywhere with her, at least he keeps her under control and brings her home when he thinks she's had enough fun. Bella smirked as she crossed her arms over her chest, it didn't seem this conversation was over quite yet...