"Leaving? Your Leaving?"

Catalina's POV

When I woke I was in my bed alone, the shades where drawn as to not let the light in. My body ached something terrible, my head throbbed as my eyes tried to focus. I didn't understand why I was here at first, the last thing I remember was running... finding the field of flowers... Shane was there so was father and my older brothers... my brothers... Ashton! I tore the blankets off as I moved to stand, my legs were slightly wobbly as I stood but that didn't stop me from hurrying out of my room and down the hall. I ripped open Ashton's bedroom door, he's bed was made neat and he's room was clean. My heart pounded in my chest as I turned and did the same to Brian's door to find it the same as Ashton's, they never cleaned their room's. My body was trembling now as the weight of everything began to fall on to me, spinning on my heels I rushed down the stairs taking them two at a time. There was chatter in the dining room as I took the last step, my eyes rose to the table. My feet moved on their own before anyone could say anything or even notice I was there, I was practically running now as I vaulted over the table colliding with Ashton who had been sitting at the table laughing. With my momentum when I made connect with him caused the chair he had been sitting on to tilt back, sending us crashing to the ground. The room went silent as I sat up slightly, my fists pounding on Ashton's chest in anger.

                   "You idiot... stupid dumb idiot... don't you ever be so stupid again!" Tears ran down my face as I continued to hit him but each impact got lighter and lighter as sobs racked me to my core. There was no more laughter as he looked at me in shock before his arms came around me patting my back like a child. "You both are so... dumb... what would I have done if... if you weren't here..."

Ashton was for once speechless as he looked around for help but everyone at the table remained silent, Shane who had been in the kitchen cooking what I assumed was my food came into the dining room after hearing the commotion. He stopped for a split second to set the tray of food down before he walked over and lifted me off of my brother, I turned clinging to him and for the first time in days I truly enjoyed the warmth he shared with me. With everything that had happened before and during the whole being taken slash escaping I hadn't fully taken in that he was truly there or the fact the we succeeded in escaping from that hellhole.

After I calmed back down I realized we weren't the only ones here, Fey and Gamma sat at the table across from each other but something was different. I stared at them for a long moment before I realized what had me so confused, Kyle and Ashton. It didn't take much to figure out that they were mates, Kyle was standing behind Fey his arms draped over the chair resting on her shoulders keeping some form of contact. While Ashton righted himself in his chair before taking Gamma's hand in his, resting both on the table, I was honestly lost for words I had half expected both of them to leave once we had escaped but now it seems that they won't be because now their apart of our family. Everyone was looking at me concern on their face, Shane had pulled me on to his lap when he sat down. Even Ashton who had been dying looked at me concerned, like I was the one on the edge of death. Mother was the only one that wasn't looking at me like that, she had a all knowing look on her face.

             "What happened to you Catalina?" Brian was the one who spoke up first, his eyes never leaving my face. He too was now uninjured like what happened never truly happened. "You've been out for days, we've been worried sick."

              "You were worried? What about me, huh? You both are idiots! You never think before you do something, even when it could cost you your lives!" I paused as Shane's arms tighted around me, holding me there on his lap so I wouldn't get up and attack my brothers yet again. "You both could have died... I don't know how your completely healed but you both should use your damn heads, that's why you have them."