Always The Wolf Never The Sheep.

His words took a moment to register in my mind but before I could fully take in the situation, Ryder had me over his shoulder. A foreign sound left my lips, I had no idea what was going on in his head... wait no scratch that I definitely knew what's going on in his head but now was definitely not the time for that. My fists thumped softly on his back as I tried to get him to put me down, I gasped feeling a hard hand smack my ass.

                 "Stop moving like that or I might drop you darling." He's hand remained on my ass as he continued walking, I sighed as I leaned on my hand with my elbow in his back.

                    "You could put me down I can walk to the breakfast table..." I huffed as I watched him made his way down the hall, he was a lot different from Shane... Ryder seemed to be the one who did what he wanted when he wanted, while Shane was more careful about his approach but he is also very playful.

                  "Who said anything about going to the dining room? I thought you didn't want to feel lonely anymore? I was going to help you with that," I could almost hear the smirk on his face, this wasnt what I meant and if I let him do this I doubted anything would get done.

                   "R-ryder not now! There's too much stuff that needs to get done! Unless you plan on being here for a while, though I'd rather get what we came here to do done so we can go home.." I tried to bargain with him, trying to use our home as leverage to make him see that we indeed had a lot of things we'd have to get done. "If we head down for breakfast and get everything our work done today I'll reward you later."

Ryder stopped walked in an instant, his hand did not move from its spot as he seemed to be contemplating my offer. Before I knew it I was on my feet in front of him, a new desire burned in his eyes and I realized I had made a mistake. He had that smirk, the one that made my legs feel like jelly, as he stared at me. His golden eyes seemed to almost burn holes through me, his gaze was enough to tell me everything. His eyes searched my face for a long moment before he leaned down and kissed me, and when I say kissed me I mean it. His tongue forced its way into my mouth sliding across my own as if he was searching, exploring every inch to memorize it. When he pulled away I was nearly breathless, my legs were weak as his arms had come around me holding me up.

                       "I'll hold you to that darling." He smirked one more time before his eyes closed and when they opened again Shane was back in control, he's face was a bright red. "I'm so sorry love, Ryder can be a bit over the top especially when it comes to you..."

I stood there staring at him for a few mintues, he ran a hand through his hair before his hand came to hold my own. I was about to say something when I heard someone clear their throat, I didn't have to turn around to know exactly who it was. Shane's red face turned pale, seeing as either of us noticed his presence until now. My father stood a few feet behind us, his face told us that he had witnessed the whole thing. Though he didn't seem upset there was a certain gleam in his eyes, my father had always talked about how amazing it was being mated to our mother. How she made his world so bright and full of life and laughter, he had always wished that all his children would find that happiness. I could hear Shane trying to find the words to explain to my father what had just happened, I smiled as I moved away from Shane and headed towards my dad. My father's eyes widened slightly as I hugged him, my father had been the main pillar that had kept me stable and he was deserving of all of those silly things humans give their fathers. My father had gone above and beyond to raise us, to help us be on the right path. I found myself wanting more time with him, I found myself not wanting the distance that I knew would be between us when we left.

                  "Dad... can you come with us when we're done here?" The words left my mouth before I had the time to truly comprehend what I had just asked. This was the house we were raised in, this was the house that had some many memories, and this was the house that held my mother's most precious moments... I felt hollow in that moment, how could I ask such a thing from my father... "I'm sorry I wasn't thinking..."