Tonight We Dance

I blocked out Lily before she could try and put anymore ideas into my head, she really was one that was handy to have around during a fight but she's also very how you say a horndog... I watched Shane's sleeping face for awhile longer before I closed my eyes again, it wasn't like I was tired but it just felt nice to lay here with him. Before I even realized how much time had past, someone was knocking on our door informing us that dinner was almost done. Shane stirred rolling over... on top of me. I opened my eyes just as his lips landed on mine, it was a quick kiss before he pulled back looking at me.

                  "Goddess your beautiful." His hands trailed up from where they had been, his fingers hooked my shirt slowly pulling it up as he went. His fingers grazed my skin sending chills through me, his lips come back to mine.

           ***Hey there lovely readers I'm back your friendly notice, after this point here some very steamy things are going to happen. If you don't wish for your glasses to fog, or if you wish not to read it, there will be an ending notice so that you may return to your regularly scheduled program. Thanks some much for your support! ***

His left hand stopped gripping my side softly pulling my body down slightly, his hips pressed against mine. I could feel it his large, hard cock pressed firmly again me, one of his legs slipped between mine before forcing them apart. His hips slowly began rocking against me, his was rubbing against me as he finished pulling my top off. My breasts bounced slightly being freed from the clothing that confined them, his right hand gripped one of my breasts kneeding it softly. He pulled back earning a soft sound of disapproval from me, his mouth quickly descended on my other breast. I found my hands in his hairs, tugging is softly before his left hand caught them pinning them above my head. My head fell back as a soft moan left my mouth, the scent of my arousal caused a growl to rumble in his throat.

My body felt like it was on fire, slowly burning from the inside out. He was burning me with the love he held in the time I was gone, our scent mixing together as we rushed towards the peak. His hands released my hands and breast before he pulled away, he pulled his shirt over his head. I blinked for a second and found myself completely naked, he slowly unbuttoned his pants as his eyes trailed over my body. I could see in his eyes that Ryder was trying to take control, I swallowed softly as I watched him drop his pants next to the bed. Reason began to find its way back into my mind, dinner! Yeah dinner was soon we couldn't.... Everyone would know what we were doing if we're late, I wiggled before I turned over and tried to escape. His hands shot out gripping my hips, pulling me roughly back. I froze as I felt him rubbing against my ass, my brain becoming fuzzy again.

               "Where do you think your going little Minx?" I shivered as he's voice reached my ears, his voice was husky and rough. His fingers tightened on my hips as a moan left my lips, he leaned down against me. His teeth nibbling and lightly biting the skin on my back, a strange sound left my lips when he slammed inside me. "I wanted to take my time, to enjoy everything inch of your body but I can't wait anymore..."

His body rocked against mine, barely moving at first before his slowly shallow thrusts turned rougher. His hips hitting against my ass, the room filled with slapping sounds. My face pressed into my pillow as my hands gripped the sheet, the pillow muffled my moans and crys of pleasure. I cried out as Shane brought his hand down on my ass, my whole body trembled and my toes curled.

                "That's it moan for me my love, does it feel good? Oh fuck, your insides are squeezing me so tight. Mm your so hot inside! Fuck!" His hands started pulling me back as he thrusted forward, his cock reaching deep inside me. Deeper than I thought possible, my head tilted back as I cried out. My voice growing louder with each thrust, he filled every inch of me. "Your about to cum aren't you baby, I can feel it your walls tighting around me trying to draw me in! Mmm yeah louder baby moan for me, take it baby!"