Introduction

(SOMEHOW MANGA SPOILERS???)

I personally do not recommend you reading this story if you haven't finished reading the manga and doesn't want to be spoiled. This story consists of information that has been disclosed in manga in the farthest chapters away from the current anime season. So please. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Name: Soyama F/N (first name)
Age: (current timeline) 12
Birthday: (your birthday)

Mother's Name: (her surname before getting married will be mentioned in the future chapters) Mayako

Father's Name: Soyama Izanagi (if you've caught up in the manga, I just made up the name if you're curious)

Brother's Name: Soyama Hakuji

Your hair color is naturally black (which I said on the prologue) and changed into white for some unknown reasons. (maybe this is anna getting struck by elsa)

Eye color is blue because that is the eye color of Hakuji (if you knew him). And I guess it's better to have it similar since you both are siblings.

In the description, you are also a demon slayer (will be mentioned in the future chapters) and your breathing technique will obviously Breath of Ice.

I've decided to put the Japanese translations of the forms because they sound really good for me hehe.

I'll be telling from now that the forms are not mine, but from the Kimetsu no Yaiba Fanon Wikia in the internet, so I wouldn't consider it as mine. (and it was made for a human douma so it's actually cool >o<)

Please don't attack me for having no originality in the techniques.

It's hard to make up techniques that doesn't sound cringe and corny yk.

Demon Slayer (Kimetsu no Yaiba) and its characters aren't mine but Gotouge's except for F/N and her mother and probably some extra characters I'll be adding in the future.

If you know who Hakuji is, I changed his timeline. (I know he's from 90 years ago or idk, i think older than that?, but in this ff he's not.)

The whole story will be canonically based on manga and will have spoilers. AGAIN. If you haven't read the manga and doesn't want to get spoiled, please move on to other fanfictions.

This is a GiyuuxFemReader(kinda oc) to be clear.

I hope you enjoy reading.

I just wanted to say that English is not my mother language, so if you noticed wrong spellings and wrong grammar, please bare with it or dont be afraid to correct me, I'll gladly appreciate it.

-Mizuki

If the updates notify you: Yes. I'm rewriting the story into a better grammar since I last wrote the first chapters like 2-3 years ago(?) and wanted to make it a little better this time.

Don't worry, nothing of the plot will be change.

i MIGHT continue the story again once I finished rewriting the published chapters.

Thank you for reading Crescent. <3