❄️ 61

~ The Rendezvous of the Past and the Present ~

Flashback from two years ago.

"He's weak, F/N-chan," Yoru whined.

"How did you know that?" She asked.

Yoru giggled. "I met him here," she answered. Your closed her eyes and sighed. "I kinda angered him too."

"Well...isn't he always?" F/N scoffed.

Yoru straightened up and looked at her seriously. "You better be careful. He knows that I can walk under the sun, and he wants to eat me—no, you."

"If he ate me as a human form, will he still gain that?"

She looked away. "I don't know," she said, definitely lying. "Just be careful."

end of flashback.

It's all that she can remember from those slumber she had that brought her to talk to her another self.

But Yoru didn't told her the reason why they met. She just can't tell her that Muzan saw her.

She doesn't want her to worry.

That short meeting ended a few hours ago as Kagaya left them to talk to each other.

As for F/N, she's thankful that she was accepted. Shinobu, Mitsuri, Gyomei, Tengen accepted her, especially Obanai. They told her that as long as she's an ally to them, nothing will change in their friendship. She even teared up while nodding to them.

And about Sanemi, he left the same time Kagaya adjourned the meeting.

F/N can't do anything about it, and she understands why he acts like that. So she decided to just let him be.

Giyuu, because he's a quiet person when everyone's around, didn't utter anything, but he's internally glad that none of F/N's hidden fears happened, except for Sanemi. He shrugged it off and didn't give a damn.

"You feeling better now?" He asked. He felt her mouth moved on his back because he's carrying her again, and her face is buried in his back.

F/N hummed as a yes. She twisted her head sidewards and blinked a few. "I feel better."

"That's good," Giyuu muttered.

They became silent again not until F/N spoke. "Say, Giyuu..." He hummed to tell her to continue. "What if...I died?"

He frowned at the question. "Why so sudden?"

Remembering what Sanemi had stated at the meeting, if ever that she lost her humanity, she'll probably die by getting killed by the others. Death does sound really scary especially when it comes from her close friends. "Nothing...I just thought about it," she said. "It's not impossible."

"Why are you asking me that?"

Because I wanted to know how you feel for me before I die.

"Well, why not?" She said. "I just wondered."

The wind is a little cold and calming, but Giyuu felt his skin slightly crawl at the thought of her dying. "I'll be sad of course."

"That's it?" she complained

"Why? Were you expecting something?"

Her face reddened. "N-No! I just...you know what, nevermind."