❄️ 20

"You are not going to help that Kyojurou on killing that demon, you will be there just to witness," Sanemi said. You ignored him.

"Don't fight if there are no other demons," Obanai said and made you turn to him. "You'll be the one reporting to Oyakata-sama about his performance if he really fits to be a hashira."

You smiled at him. "I will, I will!"

Sanemi noticed your actions. "F/N," he called.

"Oh anyways, Onii-san, I'll be going now! Take care here!" You said and took your leave with a grin on your face.

"You take care," Obanai said before turning to Sanemi. "That's what you get for yelling at her. She's quite offended."

Sanemi blinked. "That's it?"

"That's it," he answered. "You never yelled at her at once, she was taken aback."

"I...see," he whispered before sighing.

You've never been in the capital once so when you arrived there, it felt amazing

You've never been in the capital once so when you arrived there, it felt amazing. "I hope I could do other things but I guess demons first," you muttered.

In a distant, you noticed the familiar hair and you've guessed it's Kyojurou's group who's talking and probably planning what to do. So you walked towards them.

Obanai taught you one thing. "You're a hashira now, you don't need to be embarrassed. You can even step on them and they can't do anything."

And you won't step on them of course.

"Heya!" You called when you came close. There's also a girl who has a pink and green hair, she looks very beautiful. Her uniform was quite...exposing but you chose to ignore that.

"Oh it is the new pillar!" Kyojurou said. "I'm looking forward to work with you!"

You smiled. "I am looking forward to you too, Rengoku-san," you said. "But I wanted to apologize for what Sanemi did to you...he's just a bit of a...warfreak."

"There's no need to apologize for that! I clearly understand him!" He said.

You just nodded with a smile as a thanks.

All the other hunters split into two groups and went to separate directions, the girl and Kyojurou went on their own directions while you chose to follow them from behind.

You can really sense a demon in this place. Just like the usual when you were fighting a lower moon, it has the same feeling. It just confirmed that it's one of the Twelve Kizuki.

"Oh by the way, Kanroji, this is the new pillar of the corps... She's...ugh," You chuckled at him.

"Soyama F/N," you introduced.