❄️ 46

Two pairs of blue eyes roamed around the place as they arrived at the said location. Peole can be seen laughing and enjoying the festival. Some kids are either playing or eating. And ouples buying items from the gift shop stalls, all with a smile on their faces.

The Demon Slayer Corps made sure that there will be no demons around the place or else it might ruin the yearly occasion, and no one wouldn't like that. Kagaya Ubuyashiki have given the order slayers a job on guarding the said place (those who don't want to participate in the festival), while the others were given a permission to enjoy their nights without the missions.

That includes the few hashira, namely Giyuu, F/N, Mitsuri, and Obanai.

Shinobu has a lot of things to do that forbids her to go, like tending to the patients and mixing another poison or medicine.

Tengen takes a mission instead of going. And the same goes for the rest of the pillars.

"Are you hungry?" Giyuu asked.

F/N shook her head while her eyes never left gazing on the whole bright and lively place which seems new to her. "How about you?"

"Not really," He asnwered. "So, where should we start?"

F/N hummed while thinking. "I wanna try that!" She exclaimed and pointed to the shateki booth nearby. "Can we?!"

"Why not?" Giyuu slightly chuckled before the girl grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the gun-shooting booth.

"I'll play!" F/N beamed as she pulled out a puse and handed the shopkeeper some money.

"Alright! I'll explain!" The man said. "If you take down three of this cans, you can have one on these prizes," he pointed at his side where she can see small prizes like hair ornaments, small toys and such. "If you can hit five, you can have this one; they're small but they're expensive." He winked. Giyuu scoffed. "And lastly, if you can take down all ten of them, you can have either on this prizes."

F/N looked at where he's pointing right now and a pendant caught her attention. "I'm going to win that!" She whispered, enough for Giyuu to hear. He only hummed in confusion and followed the girl's eyes only to see a beautiful necklace with a pendant that resembles her so much.

 He only hummed in confusion and followed the girl's eyes only to see a beautiful necklace with a pendant that resembles her so much

The man handed her the gun with ten bullets, just the same amount as what she needs to take down to win the necklace. F/N's a little nervous but confident that she'll win it.

"Wooh!" She breathed before pointing the gun to the first can. "This better be not rigged Mister!"

"Oh don't worry, I am not like the others!" The keeper said and laughed.

F/N gulped and closed her left eye, to focus on the can. When she felt that accuracy, she immediately pulled the trigger and she grinned. "I got one!" Giyuu smiled at her little achievement and found it cute on how she was so happy on taking down one can. "Okay, next!"