❄️ 13

After the mission, the two of you went back to the headquarters but headed to the master's mansion first to report

After the mission, the two of you went back to the headquarters but headed to the master's mansion first to report. You and Giyuu explained to him about what you discovered in the Crescent Moon's existence.

Kagaya smiled upon hearing that the Crescent Moon is Kibutsuji's opponent and therefore, he wants to find her.

"But the demon we killed said that the Crescent Moon isn't born yet. Something like she's still growing and only appearing on a demon's mind once they saw her human form," you explained.

"I'm guessing that Yoru's human form lives in the Uchiko village where the Lower Moon Six saw her, right?" Giyuu asked you.

"I've thought about that, too," you said. "But if we heard that she's already out. We'll make sure to find her, Oyakata-sama."

"It is not a safe idea, F/N. We don't know if she'll attack you or if she devours human flesh. We can't guarantee that idea," the master said.

"And finding her human form isn't easy either. There's a lot of girls in Uchiko Village, isn't it?" Giyuu asked.

You nodded. "The village was quite wide and populated so I don't really think we could find her, or even asking them," you said. "The demon we faced said that the Crescent Moon Theee might have not realized that she's a demon yet, or maybe not."

"What do you mean?" The master asked.

"The demon said that the Crescent Moon can turn into a demon and turn into a human as they please," you answered. "There's a possibility that she's just hiding."

"There might be a Crescent Moon before, too that's why he had knowledge about it," Giyuu said. "Though, he said that it was the Crescent Moon Three who's not out yet."

You sighed. "So I guess we're really going to wait for her?"

"If that is the safest way for now. Don't work hard that much, F/N," Kagaya said.

"I will. Thanks for listening, Oyakata-sama," you said as the two of you lower your heads before leaving the place.

"Say F/N, why don't we eat first?" Giyuu asked suddenly.

You hummed. "I'm actually hungry, so sure," you said. "But I don't have any—"

"You always say that everytime I ask you to eat," Giyuu said. "I know you brought money but since I'm used to you on keeping your money...Then fine I'll pay as usual." Then he starts walking.

You pouted at him and chuckled. "Well, I'll be honest, I do have money before." You started following him behind. "But today, my pocket's really empty! I'm not lying!"