❄️ 53

lady's bored today so five updates is surely nice doncha think so

-0-0-0-0-0-

"Good morning everyone," Kagaya greeted. "It feels like a beautiful day, the sky is perfect blue, isn't it?" He smiled. "It makes me very happy that we can have our midyear annual hashira meeting, without any members having changed.

"Master, I sincerely pray for your increased happiness," Sanemi said. "It is good to see you healthy."

"Thank you, Sanemi," Kagaya said.

"I'm sorry but...before the Hashira meeting, would you be so kind as to tell us about this Corps member who travels with a demon, Kamado Tanjiro?" Sanemi asked.

"Yes. My apologies for surprising you all," Kagaya said. "I have accepted Tanjiro and Nezuko. And I want everyone else to do the same."

As for expected, everyone was surprised at his declaration. "Ah...Even though my master requests it...I cannot consent," Gyomei said with his hands together.

"I, too must stylishly oppose. I can't accept a corps member consorting with a demon," Tengen said.

"I will do anything you say, master!" Mitsuri beamed.

"No matter what happens, I'll forget right away," Muichirou said. Shinobu, F/N and Giyuu remained silent.

"I can't believe it. More than anything....I hate demons," Obanai said firmly.

"Master, I respect you from the bottom of my heart, but I do not understand this," Kyojuro said. "I am against it will all of my strength!"

With this, the Ice Pillar can't help but to compare Nezuko's situation to her. Nezuko who hasn't devoured any human, a harmless demon but still received such words from the pillars. If she was on the situation, will Obanai hate her too? Giyuu is the only pillar who's aware about it.

Unbeknownst to her, a tear have escaped her right eye and dropped on the ground, a slight sniffle can be heard from her. I thought I'm ready... she thought. She always say that she's not scared anymore if they learned. But at what she's seeing right now. Hearing and receiving those 'wanting-to-kill' words making her heart ache.

Even if her marks hasn't appeared for two years already, she can still feel that it's still inside her, as her senses around is so wide that she can feel anything in a far distance even without looking.

She once argued with Obanai about Giyuu before and she hated every ounce of it. It's been six years since she got here and grew up with Obanai who is her cousin, and also treated each other as siblings. What would he say if he learned about it?

It's frustrating her that she can't even control her emotions anymore.

Her emotions was obvious to Sanemi and turned blind eye on it, thinking that she probably regretted getting involved with whatever this is.

As for Obanai, he instantly turned to her while frowning, wondering why she's crying. "F/N? What's wrong?" He whispered.

F/N slightly gasped in realization as she went back to reality, not even knowing that her tears are already flowing down her cheeks, and Obanai staring at her in confusion. "N-Nothing," she muttered. He only nodded on her answer, ignoring what could be the reason behind those sudden sobs.

"The Demon Slayer Corps kills demons," Sanemi said. "Please, punish both Kamado and Tomioka." He intended to not mention F/N's name despite being involved with the situation after hearing and seeing her cry beside him.